SASS Wire Forum

Predictions for Comin' At Cha

Jack Houston # 35508

Okay, so here goes......

I predict me and my pards will pull in Tuesday afternoon with 3 gallons of Apple Pie, 1 gallon of Gasoline, and a few dozen CR Whiskey balls, some hairy, some not...........and leave Sunday, smiling and with empty jugs...

That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it..

Rowdy( who's getting absolutely no work done and wanting to leave for Texas tomorrow) Buckshot

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so here goes......

I predict me and my pards will pull in Tuesday afternoon with 3 gallons of Apple Pie, 1 gallon of Gasoline, and a few dozen CR Whiskey balls, some hairy, some not...........and leave Sunday, smiling and with empty jugs...

That's my prediction and I'm sticking to it..

Rowdy( who's getting absolutely no work done and wanting to leave for Texas tomorrow) Buckshot

OK, what's the 1 gallon of gasoline for??? :unsure:

OK, what's the 1 gallon of gasoline for??? :unsure:

Maybe to get to Annona and back.

Rowdy, enter your apple pie in the parking lot wars. The rules don't say anything about drinking the food. You could win... atleast everyone will be happy and not even know who won...??????.... T-Bone

T-Bone, my concern is we might not have enough to be judged being that we will arrive on Tuesday and the wars are Friday. I know, I'll bring 6 gallons......

Rowdy, enter your apple pie in the parking lot wars. The rules don't say anything about drinking the food. You could win... atleast everyone will be happy and not even know who won...??????.... T-Bone

Rowdy is part of our Kansas City team. Just one of our "secret weapons" :ph34r: we're bringin.

Jack, I've had Rowdy's Gas-O-Leen. Let's just say if ya was siphonin and got a mouthful, ya would not want to spit it out! It's good stuff. Like Bone says..."All's fair in love and Parkin Lot Wars." :P

Hey Rowdy - make sure you pour tall ones for anyone in the Cowboy category, if the rest of them are all hung over, maybe I'll have a chance on not finishing last in the category!

Not finishing last in my category... that's my goal!

Well, that and beating Grizz!!

CL is getting a new shotgun butt cover? Between that and her new rifle (if it's fixed in time) I haven't got a chance!!!

Don't forget the PURPLE and turquoise with black fringe Mose'n'Bella chinks! Yep, stick a fork in him, he's done! :P

I love you guys!

You make me laugh

If I don't beat Grizz at something I will never live it down!

If you beat me in the match I can just hear it now....

<chuckle head #1> Hey Grizz! I hear you got beat by a girl!

<chuckle head #2> I hear it was a little bitty Saloon girl!

<entire chuckle head posse> Bwahahahahahahahahahahaa

:D

Maybe one of the days I'll finish MY Purple chinks <_< Got the left leg done!

I think we need to declare next Thursday "Purple Chinks Day"

Wear um if ya got um

Hey Jack....

make a bunch for next year...I bet they would sell like hot cakes!

Purple chinks, a new corset, new rifle, new shotgun butt cover. You gonna run so fast nobody will be able to keep up.

Throw a little Copperhead Juice or Apple Pie into the mix and who knows what might happen.

Purple chinks, a new corset, new rifle, new shotgun butt cover. You gonna run so fast nobody will be able to keep up.

Throw a little Copperhead Juice or Apple Pie into the mix and who knows what might happen.

I don't know what would happen, but I think I want to be there to find out...and take video! :D

I think we need to declare next Thursday "Purple Chinks Day"

Wear um if ya got um

Hey Jack....

make a bunch for next year...I bet they would sell like hot cakes!

I HATE making chinks/chaps! That's why mine aren't finished. I started them for CAC '10

Sugah, thanks for the vote of confidence. I gotta tell you though, I have yet to come out victorious over Nuttin. Another to think of is that Doc Pain will be joining us. If he shoots Duelist, he has taken Nuttin before. It could go any way. Gonna be a whole lot of fun Shootin with the best of the best! WHEEEEE DOGGIEEEES, 48 HOURS TILL THE BUNKHOUSE ROLLS!

Archived