SASS Wire Forum

Some things are just plain wrong

If an adult decides to "make the change", that is their own deal...I think it is weird but that is my opinion and I aint gonna say or do anything to stop somebody from making that kind of decision.

HOWEVER, to put a child into that type of situation and to allow an 11 year old to make that kind of decision and to encourage him with drug therapy is criminal!

At 11 years old I am pretty sure my biggest decision was Bologna or Peanut butter and jelly for lunch.

Let me see if I got this right.

A lesbian couple from California adopt a little boy and a few years later, he's confused and thinks he a little girl. Imagine that. Now the lesbian couple want to help this little boy find himself so they are going to give him drugs to stunt his sexual growth.

I'd better keep my comments to myself cause what I have to say ain't politically correct. :angry:

Looks like not everybody read the article. The parents did not rush into this and the kid has not changed his mind in 4 years. The kid has seen therapists and it seems from the article that the therapists concur with the parents decisions. Also don't much see that there is any proof given in the article that the parents are trying to force the child. Lot of people making judgements without sufficient information.

Looks like not everybody read the article. The parents did not rush into this and the kid has not changed his mind in 4 years. The kid has seen therapists and it seems from the article that the therapists concur with the parents decisions. Also don't much see that there is any proof given in the article that the parents are trying to force the child. Lot of people making judgements without sufficient information.

I read the article a few times from different sources - its WRONG its CHILD ABUSE its UNECESSARY - Let the kid grow up and have him decide for HIMSELF AS AN ADULT. Kids that age are not capable of making these kinds of decisions on their own.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

No, we read it. I'm seeing it as lifelong indoctrination. If the training starts early enough the kid will truly believe it and will resist being told anything different. I have a feeling others are having the same thoughts.

I read the article a few times from different sources - its WRONG its CHILD ABUSE its UNECESSARY - Let the kid grow up and have him decide for HIMSELF AS AN ADULT. Kids that age are not capable of making these kinds of decisions on their own.

No permanant decision has been made at this point, all the parents are doing is stalling for time using the drugs so the kid can make a choice his own choice in a couple of years.

No, we read it. I'm seeing it as lifelong indoctrination. If the training starts early enough the kid will truly believe it and will resist being told anything different. I have a feeling others are having the same thoughts.

So where's your evidence, a few paragraphs by a journalist that may or may not have all the facts and who may be pushing their own agenda?

The red flags rose right at the start, didn't have to go in a few paragraphs. Gut felling and looking at the long odds is all. A lesbian couple, what 1:20,000 of all couples in the US? "just happen" to have a son who is one of the (roughly) 1:30,000 MtF transgenders? Just seems way too much of a coincidence for it to "just happen."

And, just in case, let's drug the heck out of the kid to make sure he doesn't develop normally.

Not saying it can't happen. Just like I'm sure that someone somewhere got their car hit by a meteorite while they were driving. But it seems to me that the proper course of action would be to let the kid develop normally rather than artificially holding him prepubescent.

No permanant decision has been made at this point, all the parents are doing is stalling for time using the drugs so the kid can make a choice his own choice in a couple of years.

Dr. Manny Alvarez, senior managing health editor of FoxNews.com, said the hormone blockers also may pose a medical risk. "I think that it’s highly inappropriate to be interfering with natural hormonal growth patterns,” Alvarez said. “There are significant potential problems necessary for growth and development.

"Potential long-term effects can include other abnormalities of hormones, vascular complications and even potential cancer. I think that if this child – as he finishes his puberty and teenage years – decides to undergo a transgender procedure – then there are proper channels to do so.

"Most transgender patients will say that they knew at 6 years old. But what we don't know is how many others had those thoughts and feelings that went away once they hit puberty," said Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel, a professor at Boston University and a plastic surgeon who specializes in facial feminization operations for transgender men.

Growing up my best firend and I loved horses. We rode them, talked about them, read about them, drew them.. and acted like them. I mean we would "lope" not run, lol.. WE even tossed our heads with our crazy long hair in our faces like horses. She even went so far one time as to take the metal handle that had a red rubber plastic tube thinger on the end of it from a Tide poweder box. Put string on it and put it in her mouth like a bit... rotfl... Now wonder we loved horse, it was all we saw, and all we did.. next to cows which are not nearly as annimated.. My point being.. ah.. never mind I think you get my point.. lol But the last point is, I was never a horse, never will be, even if I get a hair transplant, turn my arms into legs and grow hoofs.. I am exactly what God made me on day one... nothing changes that..... People just think it does.

So where's your evidence, a few paragraphs by a journalist that may or may not have all the facts and who may be pushing their own agenda?

I don't care how one tries to spin it...If the 11 year old boys body is a normal and healthy to give him drugs to inhibit his natural growth is child abuse....would you let a 11 year old girl who wants to be a beauty queen get a boob job? or how about a 11 year old boy who want to be a biker get a tattoo? In ether case the boob job & tat could be removed with no permanent damage but both is considered child abuse...but its OK to screw with a child's natural growth is OK....whats wrong with this pitcher?

I don't care how one tries to spin it...If the 11 year old boys body is a normal and healthy to give him drugs to inhibit his natural growth is child abuse....would you let a 11 year old girl who wants to be a beauty queen get a boob job? or how about a 11 year old boy who want to be a biker get a tattoo? In ether case the boob job & tat could be removed with no permanent damage but both is considered child abuse...but its OK to screw with a child's natural growth is OK....whats wrong with this pitcher?

What he says!

The parents took the child to therapists, who have concurred with the parents approach. These are the medical professionals that actually saw the child, not one sitting in an office on the other side of the country.

As for child abuse, forcing a child to be someone they don't want to be can be considered child abuse too. None of us know if this is just a phase or if the child is truly female (psychologically speaking)

And don't quote "Higher Authority" to me, that's been been used to justify more wars, persecution and atrocities then anything else in history.

"...so he can have more time to decide..."

A Higher Authority already decided. He was born a boy.

Pretty much - no matter what he does (or is 'allowed'/ 'urged' to do via his parents) his DNA is male...that will never change.

When I was 11 I wanted to be Micky Mantle... Lucky for me growth hormones and steroids were relatively unknown and my parents did not surgically implant a bat in my hand.....

When I was young, I wanted to be Jimi Hendrix. Thank God that didn't happen.

So, If I was a little girl with gay parents and all I saw was a mommy and daddy with a penis....I guess I would be confused and be wondering why I didn't have one....and since so much of what we are today is learned from watching and observing our parents....it asks the question??? This little boy with lesbian parents has got to be confused. The parents, regardless of their agenda, have got to be sending a message to the little boy whether they know it or not.....at 4 years old you don't have the maturity to make adult decisions. I may be making a judgement.....in fact I am. It's wrong....

That's just my too scents.

KK

When I was young, I wanted to be Jimi Hendrix. Thank God that didn't happen.

+1! :lol:

Still wish I could play like him though.. :blush:

GOD dont make mistakes !!

People make mistakes !!

This is a very very bad mistake !!

Archived