SASS Wire Forum

- - - for Deja Vous - - -

As Deja sed, . . .

"yeah.. well long distance is great.. but up close, well my brothers will tell you never was a there a sillier girl.. loll So, how is the ole cabin in he midewestern woods.. is it ready yet? I mean darn how many years does it take to dig a hole for an outhouse anyhow? loll"

I won't git back to the "northwoods" ( Ohio ) cabin 'till the spring of 2013,... but when I git down south I'll be finishin' the interior of the building atWhite Horse Ranch . . . and will also construct a "detached, low energy use, minimal water consumption, sanitary facility" . . . so that it is handy for you when yur bank goes broke and closes and you need to open "Deja's Bank" at White Horse.

"Deja's Bank of White Horse" ... only Gold and Silver coin and dust accepted. Honest Scales, etc..... :)

I see that Deja Vous has viewed this thread 51 times so far,.... :huh:

Yes, I have been so busy.. but recently I chewed my blabber fingers off counting money so I was not able to post.. lol... You did a good job, sorry i am late in resonding. I have been pretty busy, and I will be going to GBJL this week, so I am getting my ironing, laudry, shopping.. and goofing off done.. lol

I still don't see the sign up.. if you "build it and sign it" they will come.. lol..

Yes, I have been so busy.. but recently I chewed my blabber fingers off counting money so I was not able to post.. lol... You did a good job, sorry i am late in resonding. I have been pretty busy, and I will be going to GBJL this week, so I am getting my ironing, laudry, shopping.. and goofing off done.. lol

I still don't see the sign up.. if you "build it and sign it" they will come.. lol..

Not toooo busy to look at this tread 77 times ?.... I'm shur no one else looked at it,.... -_-

Not toooo busy to look at this tread 77 times ?.... I'm shur no one else looked at it,.... -_-

My mouse was stuck on ultra double tap for 3 days and 4 nights.. lol

My mouse was stuck on ultra double tap for 3 days and 4 nights.. lol

Hooooo K ... that is the answer . . . I cudn't immagine ya looking a this 108 times . . . and I wuz shore that no one else wood hav cheated and peeked at it,..... -_-

Archived