SASS Wire Forum

WTB Hammer SXS Shotgun - bought one

Wing Shot

I have what is commonly refered to as a Belgium guild gun. It's 12 ga, side x side, hammered. It's one of the better antique Belgium guns I've seen and its action is tight, with good bores. Graceful, with light hand engraved sideplates, a very pretty stock with an ornate buttplate. I've run a few blackpowder shells through it but don't think it would hold up to smokeless shells. Let me know if you're interested in more info. I can take and send pics if you'd like.

cleburnepr@gmail.com

Regards,

Cleburne

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Wingshot ,

I've got a TTN ? you can come by and take a look at for 375.00 . I know alot of guys like em but it feels like a cinderblock

compared to my Huskvarnas . I'm @ 20708 . PM if interested

Train Robber

Hello Train Robber,

If Wing Shot doesn't go for it, I'd like to pick up your TTN, if you are willing. Of course I'll cover the shipping!

Harvey

I am not interested in th TTN. Thanks for your reposnse.

i have a liberty 2 that has ben shot some, little beat up from using, but fully functional and really a pretty nice gun. i'll take $315 shipped to your FFL. i don't have a cammera but could send you a cell phone picture.

Liberty11 like new wood is fine grained walnut, fore end full BT not a mark, barrels 20" powder coat blue, chambers polished, edges rounded to load easy, push lever,barrels drop open,receiver case, gun fired 11 stages, triggers firm equal,hammers could be lighter but not broken in yet but equal didnt like wearing all that stuff $475 + ship PO if conus email

I have a Husqvarna 12 ga, underlever, fluid steel 28" barrels (I think) :unsure: . It's in good shape with brite bores. Price $300. Let me know if your interested.

Later Pard, Doc

Have 2 Rossi 12 gauge hammer guns that I will sell ya.

One of them has 20" bbls and is in good shape....$300.00

The other has 28" bbls and is in very good shape and has hardly been shot...$375.00

Both, you pay shipping to your FFL.

Please PM or E-mail ASAP!

Thanks,

CBA

Guest John Lee 33226

I have a Cyote Cap Hammer Double. It has a barrel lock that alows it to stage or store upright in your gun cart and you can see that it is empty. It has a Stage Coach engraved on the side of the stock. I want $550.00 plus shipping. E-mail me if you want picks. mandg1974@comcast.net

Archived