SASS Wire Forum

Agenda Item #2

PaleWolf Brunelle, #2495L

Blastmaster...

Kinda of the way I play the game... At a big match.. (or local match) my goal is to try and be in the top 25% of all the shooters..

and sometimes I'm disappointed with myself :blink: sometimes I'm not.. :)

Rance <_<

I'm thinkin yer a might faster than me then... I shoot for being in the top 66 percent...

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinkin yer a might faster than me then... I shoot for being in the top 66 percent...

Yeah.. maybe Grizz..

but I bet we both walk away from a stage we've just shot with a big ol' smile on our faces :lol::lol:

We don't see how we finished til the match is over.. :)

Rance <_<

Still havin' fun..

So what is next? Do we go to an "Ability" classification like IPSC?

Everything I hear about this is that it occurs above Club level, if that is the case then the host institutes a no class change after registration rule and it solves itself.

Yep, I can just hear folks thinking now...." now should I shoot Senior GF marksman, or 49'r BP duelist Sharpshooter?"

LOL

My question is, so what? Does this happen? Sure. But again I ask, so what? Is this hurting anybody to the point where we need to make a rule about it? :blush:

To answer. " ... is this hurting anyone..."

No, without a money 'prize'. If their was a money prize, yes it would.

"... need to make a rule about it ..."

I did not suggest that a rule be made by the powers that be, about this. If you notice, I said: "... if ..." then gave my suggestion of a rule, "IF" it was to be made.

The original post asked for opinions on the 'Agenda Item #2', My opinion is, NO, let shooters shoot in what ever category they wish to, according the way the 'rules' are now.

Part of that opinion was that, I believe that the proposed, rule change, was spurred by the last minuet category jumpers. And a 'possible' solution to that is, the Match Director to have some sand.

Their is no SASS, 'Rule' about a MD or committee stating: "this is a lost brass match", or "park the RV's over their, and tents go over here", or "at 5:00 PM this will happen, and at 7:00 that will happen", or "we start at this time, break for lunch at that time" etc. etc. etc.

It would be a simple addition, to those, 'instructions' at/for that match, for the MD and/or the committee to state: "No Category changing after you sign up". No rule change requirement by SASS, just some sand.

And yes, some people that switch categories at the last minuet, 'go to' the competition. Most do it to, 'run away from' the competition.

And the rest of the people, if they are paying attention, know, which is which.

To answer. " ... is this hurting anyone..."

No, without a money 'prize'. If their was a money prize, yes it would.

"... need to make a rule about it ..."

I did not suggest that a rule be made by the powers that be, about this. If you notice, I said: "... if ..." then gave my suggestion of a rule, "IF" it was to be made.

The original post asked for opinions on the 'Agenda Item #2', My opinion is, NO, let shooters shoot in what ever category they wish to, according the way the 'rules' are now.

Part of that opinion was that, I believe that the proposed, rule change, was spurred by the last minuet category jumpers. And a 'possible' solution to that is, the Match Director to have some sand.

Their is no SASS, 'Rule' about a MD or committee stating: "this is a lost brass match", or "park the RV's over their, and tents go over here", or "at 5:00 PM this will happen, and at 7:00 that will happen", or "we start at this time, break for lunch at that time" etc. etc. etc.

It would be a simple addition, to those, 'instructions' at/for that match, for the MD and/or the committee to state: "No Category changing after you sign up". No rule change requirement by SASS, just some sand.

And yes, some people that switch categories at the last minuet, 'go to' the competition. Most do it to, 'run away from' the competition.

And the rest of the people, if they are paying attention, know, which is which.

Yep. I appologize for the wording of my post. In going back and reading it, it sounds like I'm questioning your judgement. I meant for it to be in complete agreement with you. ;)

You don't have to be in the same catagory to compete against someone else or for that matter several people. I have picked a catagory and have stayed in it the entire time. When the smoke clears and the match is over, I look at the score board and see how I placed in relationship to everyone else and it doesn't matter to me if they are a class ahead, or behind or in my class. How far up the score sheet I am is my reward. Routinely switching cataogries is more of an attempt to get in a better position to take home an award, any award.

Blastmaster

Absolutely!!

Don't get me wrong, a category win is nice but seeing how you stack up against the really good shooters regardless of class is something that a lot of shooters (whether they say so or not) deem to be more important (I know I do)

I have been to many matches where the best were not in my category or shot a style I did not or dressed differently. I have only shot in 49er since day one and I judge my personal success more by how close I kept to those who are really good and how I did against everyone else rather than just those in my category.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

"Two shooters with adjustable-sighted revolvers & a 66 or 73 rifle:

-- A 65 yr old competitor currently has the option to sign up in FIVE Age Based categories:

Silver Senior, Senior, 49er, Wrangler or Cowboy;

-- A 26 yr old using those firearms only has ONE option: Cowboy)"

I do not like age based categories.

The situation quoted above is just simply unfair. How many threads have we seen on the Wire about encouraging younger people to participate, then slap them in the face with a category restriction like this. I do not think the fact that I have celebrated more birthdays entitles me to special consideration.

I wish age-based categories were eliminated. But if we are going to have them then enforce them...shoot your age.

It's interesting, isn't it how the blackpowder categories are more equality-minded. That's one of the reasons I prefer them.

"Two shooters with adjustable-sighted revolvers & a 66 or 73 rifle:

-- A 65 yr old competitor currently has the option to sign up in FIVE Age Based categories:

Silver Senior, Senior, 49er, Wrangler or Cowboy;

-- A 26 yr old using those firearms only has ONE option: Cowboy)"

I do not like age based categories.

The situation quoted above is just simply unfair. How many threads have we seen on the Wire about encouraging younger people to participate, then slap them in the face with a category restriction like this. I do not think the fact that I have celebrated more birthdays entitles me to special consideration.

I wish age-based categories were eliminated. But if we are going to have them then enforce them...shoot your age.

It's interesting, isn't it how the blackpowder categories are more equality-minded. That's one of the reasons I prefer them.

After adding that example to illustrate the current rules, it occurred to me that a Lady SS shooter has TWICE as many Age Based category choices (i.e. TEN). FWIW.

Another consideration regarding categories...at some upper level matches, the CATEGORY winners receive entries into the next level match.

So, it's NOT just how a competitor places in the OVERALL standings.

PWB

Absolutely!!

Don't get me wrong, a category win is nice but seeing how you stack up against the really good shooters regardless of class is something that a lot of shooters (whether they say so or not) deem to be more important (I know I do)

I have been to many matches where the best were not in my category or shot a style I did not or dressed differently. I have only shot in 49er since day one and I judge my personal success more by how close I kept to those who are really good and how I did against everyone else rather than just those in my category.

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

ol Gateway beat me by 7 rank points (= 0.07 seconds) a couple of month or so ago at a local match... Then I beat him by 3 rank points (0.03 seconds)the very next day. :lol: Then,,,,, I think,,, I beat him because he got a P,,, but we do not count those things in "our" compettion,,,, but to tell you the truth,,, I haven't put a pencil to it to see who won that monthly (raw time scoring. :lol: I believe the next month, I won on rank points but he beat me again on total time (something like .05 seconds or so) :lol:

That is what it is all about, competition. :unsure:

Both Gateway and I are winners.... one will win by Rank Points while the other wins by TT. LOL!!!!

Then there is Colorado Blackjack that can kick both or assess if we are not watching.. and sometimes when we are watching. LOL!!

We don't need no cherry pickin here....

Blastmaster

No one should be forced to shoot in a particular catagory due to age...... ;)

After rumination on the topic, I find that this point makes the most sense to me.

Cheers,

FJT

+2

I say Yes. Cherry Picking by a few is caustic to our game, turns off up and coming shooters. All in pursuit of a plaque or buckle and a walk to the podium. For me the competition is among those in my age group.

LL'

Look at the 2011 Comin' At Cha Category List, go to the Wrangler Category and look at who would have to move.

Hint his name starts with Judge and ends with Bean.

http://www.badlandsbar3.com/CAC2011/CAC2011-Categories.htm

And I Still say No!!

Hello,

Judge is a good man as is Hipshot, who has been known to shoot Cowboy. This never would have made it to the agenda without their being willing to accept either outcome.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Hello,

Judge is a good man as is Hipshot, who has been known to shoot Cowboy. This never would have made it to the agenda without their being willing to accept either outcome.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Are you sure, Hipshot has expressed dismay at items that made their way on the agenda in the past?? He is a good man.

Are you sure, Hipshot has expressed dismay at items that made their way on the agenda in the past?? He is a good man.

The Wild Bunch has final approval on ALL agenda items for the Summit.

There were a number of items that had been proposed that did NOT make it to this year's agenda.

The Wild Bunch has final approval on ALL agenda items for the Summit.

There were a number of items that had been proposed that did NOT make it to this year's agenda.

Does this imply that the Wild Bunch supports approval of all of these items, or just approval of putting them on the agenda? I have seen a Wild Bunch member argue against an agenda item at a convention, so maybe I answered my own question.

Hello,

Judge is a good man as is Hipshot, who has been known to shoot Cowboy.

> snip <

Regards,

Allie Mo

AM ... please take no offense at my reference to your comment in my post ... it hit me with a funny (unintended) twist and made me laugh.

OhhhKayyyy … Where does stuff come from?? From TG meetings where our representatives have a chance to listen to all types of proposals and participate (on our behalf) in getting good ones presented (to allow us to let them know what we think about these issues so they can vote on them on our behalf).

In the notes below (from TG Meeting documents that are available for everyone to see in the TG Bulletin Archive) … at …

http://www.sassnet.com/TG-Archivet-001A.php

… you may see Blackjack’s name or those of “others” associated with this topic. This does not mean I am trying to make Blackjack look like a bad person or any of the TGs who were there to listen.

It is kind of impossible for any one person to ramrod “anything” through this herd of people. We are fortunate to have these folks willing to collect and present appeals for change (most times these appeals actually originate from somewhere in the peanut gallery … “us”).

January 2008 - Territorial Governors Meeting Document

Blackjack Zak was recognized to offer some new potential ideas about SASS Categories.

Combine Traditional & Modern to create another age based division within the 30’s – 35er?

This information will be added to the Regional discussion process over the next year.

December 2008 - Territorial Governors Meeting Document

June 18, 2008

Black Jack Zak was recognized to give an update on his research on modifying the current

category structure. The idea is to modify the current “traditional style” categories by combining

those categories and then sub-dividing by age and gender. For example, the current

Modern, Traditional, and 49er categories would be collapsed into one group then sub-divided by

age as appropriate. Quite a bit of conversation was offered from the floor about potential age

breaks, logistics, and economics of the multitude of categories currently offered.

August 18, 2008

Black Jack Zak outlined his concept to merge “Traditional” and “Modern” into aged based

categories. It generated considerable interest with the TGs present.

A “Newcomer or Greenhorn” Category was discussed for the folks getting started in their first few matches. It would give them some immediate recognition. (Should be started at the club level, in my opinion.) (Note: I don’t know who’s opinion that is … apparently “my opinion” refers to the opinion of the producer of the TG Meeting document)

- Proposal Created

This all resulted in the following proposal for the TGs to ultimately vote on (after discussing it with “US”) and was approved and became effective in 2009.

- 1. Should we combine the Traditional and Modern categories and then split this combination

into two age-based categories, with the age breaks being at 17 and up / 36 and up? This would

give us age-based categories for all ages. All age based categories would allow the use of all

SASS legal firearms, propellants and shooting styles except Gunfighter.

- I remember … oh … don’t worry … Traditional is not really going away … that’s actually “Cowboy” now … it’s Traditional with Modern thrown in!! (as noted in the wording of the proposal).

- Now that it is approved and in effect for 2 years … whammo … some people are acting like it didn’t really mean that after all??!? (any that actually play by these rules are apparently “bad” people) … My new favorite quote is “He’s a good man but has been know to shoot Cowboy!!” (no ill connotation intended … this is a true classic of this thread …).

- I can remember standing in line (towards the mid-end of 2009) … waiting to pay my fee at a local club’s annual match … and overheard an (older) person in front of me asking while registering/paying …

“Now that “Traditional” is gone … what is the category …. NOW … that anyone can shoo t in??” … the answer returned … “Oh … that’s “Cowboy”. The shooter then said … “Well good … sign me up for that … this is so confusing I will have to figure out all this stuff later” …

Lots of folks are reminding me now that “back then” the only reason they were shooting in “Senior” was so they could use their Blackhawks (cause … when you’re old you are supposed to need the big sights etc etc … if you were “younger” and wanted to use those sights … then you were punished and thrown into Modern … ha!).

Of course … the TG Bulletins currently have no entry past the end of 2010 at this time. Ask your TG …

AM ... please take no offense at my reference to your comment in my post ... it hit me with a funny (unintended) twist and made me laugh.

OhhhKayyyy … Where does stuff come from?? From TG meetings where our representatives have a chance to listen to all types of proposals and participate (on our behalf) in getting good ones presented (to allow us to let them know what we think about these issues so they can vote on them on our behalf).

In the notes below (from TG Meeting documents that are available for everyone to see in the TG Bulletin Archive) … at …

http://www.sassnet.com/TG-Archivet-001A.php

… you may see Blackjack’s name or those of “others” associated with this topic. This does not mean I am trying to make Blackjack look like a bad person or any of the TGs who were there to listen.

It is kind of impossible for any one person to ramrod “anything” through this herd of people. We are fortunate to have these folks willing to collect and present appeals for change (most times these appeals actually originate from somewhere in the peanut gallery … “us”).

January 2008 - Territorial Governors Meeting Document

Blackjack Zak was recognized to offer some new potential ideas about SASS Categories.

Combine Traditional & Modern to create another age based division within the 30’s – 35er?

This information will be added to the Regional discussion process over the next year.

December 2008 - Territorial Governors Meeting Document

June 18, 2008

Black Jack Zak was recognized to give an update on his research on modifying the current

category structure. The idea is to modify the current “traditional style” categories by combining

those categories and then sub-dividing by age and gender. For example, the current

Modern, Traditional, and 49er categories would be collapsed into one group then sub-divided by

age as appropriate. Quite a bit of conversation was offered from the floor about potential age

breaks, logistics, and economics of the multitude of categories currently offered.

August 18, 2008

Black Jack Zak outlined his concept to merge “Traditional” and “Modern” into aged based

categories. It generated considerable interest with the TGs present.

A “Newcomer or Greenhorn” Category was discussed for the folks getting started in their first few matches. It would give them some immediate recognition. (Should be started at the club level, in my opinion.) (Note: I don’t know who’s opinion that is … apparently “my opinion” refers to the opinion of the producer of the TG Meeting document)

- Proposal Created

This all resulted in the following proposal for the TGs to ultimately vote on (after discussing it with “US”) and was approved and became effective in 2009.

- 1. Should we combine the Traditional and Modern categories and then split this combination

into two age-based categories, with the age breaks being at 17 and up / 36 and up? This would

give us age-based categories for all ages. All age based categories would allow the use of all

SASS legal firearms, propellants and shooting styles except Gunfighter.

- I remember … oh … don’t worry … Traditional is not really going away … that’s actually “Cowboy” now … it’s Traditional with Modern thrown in!! (as noted in the wording of the proposal).

- Now that it is approved and in effect for 2 years … whammo … some people are acting like it didn’t really mean that after all??!? (any that actually play by these rules are apparently “bad” people) … My new favorite quote is “He’s a good man but has been know to shoot Cowboy!!” (no ill connotation intended … this is a true classic of this thread …).

- I can remember standing in line (towards the mid-end of 2009) … waiting to pay my fee at a local club’s annual match … and overheard an (older) person in front of me asking while registering/paying …

“Now that “Traditional” is gone … what is the category …. NOW … that anyone can shoo t in??” … the answer returned … “Oh … that’s “Cowboy”. The shooter then said … “Well good … sign me up for that … this is so confusing I will have to figure out all this stuff later” …

Lots of folks are reminding me now that “back then” the only reason they were shooting in “Senior” was so they could use their Blackhawks (cause … when you’re old you are supposed to need the big sights etc etc … if you were “younger” and wanted to use those sights … then you were punished and thrown into Modern … ha!).

Of course … the TG Bulletins currently have no entry past the end of 2010 at this time. Ask your TG …

;):D:lol::D:lol:

No one should be forced to shoot in a particular catagory due to age. ;)

Unless they are a younger shooter then, by all means under the current rules, let’s force them into a particular category due to age. The current system discriminates against younger shooters; it's protective of older shooters but not younger. Regardless of actual skill level, it should be all or nothing. Shooters should all be treated the same, it's disingenuous to view it any other way.

Another potential solution to this would be to allow all shooters to go up or down by one age category. This would allow all shooters more options and allow greater opportunities for competition, that is if everyone is interested in actually competing and not avoiding it.

Timber Jack

Hey Pete,

Call me blonde, but could you restate your "point?" Your post has me :wacko:

Regards,

Allie Mo

OK ... I'll try ... perhaps you "did" mean it a different way ... you're kidding right??!?

Your post ... "Judge is a good man as is Hipshot, who has been known to shoot Cowboy."

Hit me as ... “He’s a good man but has been know to shoot Cowboy!!” as if shooting "Cowboy" was a bad thing ... like drinking too much ... spending too much time with other vices etc ...

“He’s a good man but has been know to (fill in the blank) ... (shoot Cowboy) ... (partake of the "X") ... (hang out with blondes)!!” etc etc .. anything generally frowned upon you would like to use to "fill in the blank" ...

You are kidding ... right??

Pete

OK ... I'll try ... perhaps you "did" mean it a different way ... you're kidding right??!?

Your post ... "Judge is a good man as is Hipshot, who has been known to shoot Cowboy."

Hit me as ... “He’s a good man but has been know to shoot Cowboy!!” as if shooting "Cowboy" was a bad thing ... like drinking too much ... spending too much time with other vices etc ...

“He’s a good man but has been know to (fill in the blank) ... (shoot Cowboy) ... (partake of the "X") ... (hang out with blondes)!!” etc etc .. anything generally frowned upon you would like to use to "fill in the blank" ...

You are kidding ... right??

Pete

Hello Pete,

It is only a bad thing in the context of "cherry picking" possibly being undesirable. However, it is apparent that not all folks change from their age category to another to get a better placement. I base this on a comment by Hipshot to me that the reason he shoots Cowboy is that he'd rather get beat by younger guys than guys his own age. :lol: Also, it appears by some folks' posts that others are running to the competition. B)

Regards,

Allie Mo

Guest Dusty Feller, SASS #20010L

Having read a lot of the replies, I find that I agree with the one that says "Nobody should be forced to shoot in an age based category".

I usually shoot Senior Gunfighter but have shot Gunfighter a few times; especially when I want to get my clock really cleaned! :lol:

Used to shoot a lot of big matches and never changed my category just before a match. Didn't make any sense to me.

Hello,

Guess I'm in Deuce's corner. I think age-based categories are goofy without an upper limit. :P I have never "cherry picked." I always shoot my age, except once I shot LFC. The only time I changed at the last minute was after 49er was added to our state match at the match. I "jumped" from Traditional to my age category. (That was the year that we first implemented the 49er category.) Okay, that's me and I usually practice live-and-let-live as long as it is within the rules. It is currently within the rules to "cherry pick" age categories.

This time I feel differently. I hate to see jumping categories and beating younger shooters because you are not competitive in your age group.

As others have said, I will vote my club's wishes. However, I think they will disagree with me.

Regards,

Allie Mo

As a newer shooter (3 yrs) i have to agree with Allie and Deuce. My vote has gone to my TG as a yes for this to have age caps. I have seen several shooters change to a class that has either no one or younger less experienced shooters, just because they could. To some the need to win trumps all.

Slim Chance Pistolero

If the whole idea is to stop cherry picking, then just don't allow any category changes after a person has signed up for the match.

If age brackets are enforced you're going to see more folks in 49er and Senior, and fewer in Wrangler and Cowboy.

Recent match I went to, 95 total shooters at a monthly, 11 in the 49er cat, 7 in cowboy and I know at least 3 or 4 of those would be forced into a higher age bracket if this passes.

If the whole idea is to stop cherry picking, then just don't allow any category changes after a person has signed up for the match.

If age brackets are enforced you're going to see more folks in 49er and Senior, and fewer in Wrangler and Cowboy.

Recent match I went to, 95 total shooters at a monthly, 11 in the 49er cat, 7 in cowboy and I know at least 3 or 4 of those would be forced into a higher age bracket if this passes.

Griz,

If Cobra Cat and Lighten Cat are not shooting, the Cowboy class or is it the Wrangler class..whatever is wide open,,,, I think.. Easier pickins anyway for the likes of Gateway and Blackjack or me... just saying...and also sayin that Gateway, Blackjack or myself would never drop down to Cowboy class to win. We would stay in age base catagory and Duke it out.,,,, just saying..

Point I am trying to make is,,,, someone could cherry pick without changing catagories at the very last minute,,,, just knowing who all will be there could be enough to jump catagories.

Blastmaster

I need to remember to attach a Bad Meaning to anything I don't like before the idea has been thouroughly discussed...then folks will automatically say that it's a bad idea.

Cherry Picking...is bad.

It's been attached to this arguement...to support the change...so ya git a bunch of Yes votes.

Good job!

Forget that the majority (my expirence...no hard data), has been that some folks like to play with others that are younger then them. I like to go against (sometimes) TRO, Justin, Bud...Blackjack Zak...cuz it's fun to beat them...which I rarely do...but if I do, I tease the crap outta them for letting an old man beat them!

Now...folks want to take that away cuz we don't want any Cherry Pickers...great...the few problem folks ruin it for everyone else...and MD's can't cut off category changes after a certain date...

What a shame...but good for all of you that vote YES...protect all those folks from the few...great job!

:wacko:

I need to remember to attach a Bad Meaning to anything I don't like before the idea has been thouroughly discussed...then folks will automatically say that it's a bad idea.

Cherry Picking...is bad.

It's been attached to this arguement...to support the change...so ya git a bunch of Yes votes.

Good job!

Forget that the majority (my expirence...no hard data), has been that some folks like to play with others that are younger then them. I like to go against (sometimes) TRO, Justin, Bud...Blackjack Zak...cuz it's fun to beat them...which I rarely do...but if I do, I tease the crap outta them for letting an old man beat them!

Now...folks want to take that away cuz we don't want any Cherry Pickers...great...the few problem folks ruin it for everyone else...and MD's can't cut off category changes after a certain date...

What a shame...but good for all of you that vote YES...protect all those folks from the few...great job!

+1 REAL good one!!

This is something that at first read my reaction was hell yes, get rid of the "cherry picking" that takes place. But I read through the whole thing this evening and by the time I got to Phantom's post I had to agree with him (oy!) and that this needs no fixing. Why take options away from people to fix something few shooters do?

I'm a shooter of the frontier cartridge duelist persuasion, and will probably shoot that until I die, but hey, it's nice to know that if I want to mix it up with Fillmore Coffins or Lead Dispencer in Cowboy that I can.

No.

<snip>

Forget that the majority (my expirence...no hard data), has been that some folks like to play with others that are younger than them. I like to go against (sometimes) TRO, Justin, Bud...Blackjack Zak...cuz it's fun to beat them...which I rarely do...but if I do, I tease the crap outta them for letting an old man beat them!

I agree..

I've read all this thread over and over.. My vote was NO.. and I'm still a vote no..

If there is a problem.. "Cherry Pickin'" which I'll admit I never thought of..

It can be stopped by making shooters play in the catagory they sign up for...

The Match Directors can stop this "Cherry Pickin'" problem if they elect to.. instead of a rule change..

Now if the Match Director doesn't want to stop the last minute changing of catagory's because

Hey... the shooter might get upset and not enter my match.. I'll lose an entry fee..

So be it... They are the cherry pickers that are apparently creating a problem.. not us..

I pretty much.. No, I always shoot my age based catagory.. But..

If I wanted to stay and shoot senior for another couple years or so.. I think I should have that option..

Again.. seems some folks that want to change this.. are doin' it for a few bad apples..

A bushel basket still has a whole bunch of good apples in it..

Maybe make a vote for all the many good apples.. the majority.. not the few..

Hey wait a minute..Maybe a reason to keep it the way it is.. SCENARIO.. you make the call...

I meet a cowboy at a Big Ol' Regional Match... We become very good friends...

but we are states apart... and we are years apart.. but we found we have a great time together... Send Emails and talk on the phone..

His state match comes around... He lets me know that he's going to his state match as a 49er (his class)..

"Hey" he says when he calls.." why don't you sign up as a 49er.. I can't play in the senior catagory but you can play in mine...

I'll request you on my posse... you request me on your posse... We'll have a ball... Let me know.. thanks..

2 distant pards tryin' ta have a good time (together) at a big match...

Rance <_<

again... just my thinkin' :blush:

I think what needs to happen is let everyone pick what they want to shoot,but as it is now you cant even have 2 aged based catagories until you are 37.Lets make it fair,everyone gets to pick where they shoot or we all shot in our age catagories.Cowboy way for all.

I think what needs to happen is let everyone pick what they want to shoot,but as it is now you cant even have 2 aged based catagories until you are 37.Lets make it fair,everyone gets to pick where they shoot or we all shot in our age catagories.Cowboy way for all.

There ya go...the PC way!

Heaven forbid that one get's some benefits as they get older...

Archived