SASS Wire Forum

Chorro Valley Regulators 5th Sunday

Filthy Lucre, 55674L

We will be having a 5th Sunday shoot at CVR on the 30th. The weather in Morro Bay has been really great. Come on up/over/down for the weekend. Fillmore Coffins and Francisco Garcia O'Squib will be writing the stages. Halloween costumes will be fine, just no nudity or open toed shoes :)

Shooting starts at 9am.

We'll be there. Going deep sea fishing on Friday so might as well stay the weekend!! B)

Yeee-haawww. Last time Francisco and I did stages, 20% of the 50 shooters had a clean match.

Fillmore

Yeee-haawww. Last time Francisco and I did stages, 20% of the 50 shooters had a clean match.

Fillmore

Lets see if we get to hang him/them this month. Dammit

We will be having a 5th Sunday shoot at CVR on the 30th. The weather in Morro Bay has been really great. Come on up/over/down for the weekend. Fillmore Coffins and Francisco Garcia O'Squib will be writing the stages. Halloween costumes will be fine, just no nudity or open toed shoes :)

Shooting starts at 9am.

Btt

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

Fillmore

you going to put Randy on the turntable :ph34r:

you going to put Randy on the turntable :ph34r:

2 Texas Stars... ^_^

Fillmore

If I can get some 44WCF loaded for the new-used '92 in time, I'll try to make it to see how weird it can get. One last practize match for the Last Stand at Chimney Rock.

JJ-D

Come on out, up, over, or down and have a good time. Weather should be...well, like it always is, beautiful.

Fillmore

Got some 44-40 loaded, some 38-40 scrounged up, and just need enough hay to feed the horse to get there. I need to find those playing cards for a freebee too. :ph34r:

Looks like it is gonna be a mite warm at 76*. Have you got a cooling station? The duck pond isn't full yet. :lol:

We got a hose.

Guest Winchester Jack, SASS #70195

We got a hose.

and we are not afraid to use it

edited to add: On another note, I FINALLY shot a clean match. Only took me 6 years B)

Archived