SASS Wire Forum

Good night and going north .. dont talk about me.. lol

Deja Vous

I will be off until maybe Sat. night or Sunday at this point.. Y'all have SWMBO or HWMBO.. lol.. I have Dad.. So, as I move north I will look at SASS but not post per his request... I will miss y'all.. a lot.. Cuz you are all funny.. guys/gals.. Have a great weekend.. And Rat dogs, says.. cool.. I get to go see Grandpa and he will spoil me.. lol Please keep our board alive with all the cool posts y;all do.. thanks.. Geesh.. Dear God please let me get off early or at least on time.. Hugs... Deja.

I will be off until maybe Sat. night or Sunday at this point.. Y'all have SWMBO or HWMBO.. lol.. I have Dad.. So, as I move north I will look at SASS but not post per his request... I will miss y'all.. a lot.. Cuz you are all funny.. guys/gals.. Have a great weekend.. And Rat dogs, says.. cool.. I get to go see Grandpa and he will spoil me.. lol Please keep our board alive with all the cool posts y;all do.. thanks.. Geesh.. Dear God please let me get off early or at least on time.. Hugs... Deja.

Oh my, ..... here we go again . . ....... :blink:

...our adult supervision has left the room!!!!!! <_<

That could be good, or that could be not so good. I guess it depends on how much bar time you

put in.

I suspect that Deja is off to meet her mystery "romance" for the week end. She uses Dad as an excuse but we all know that is not the case. She will no doubt return on sunday with a big smile on her face that you couldn't knock off with a broom. :unsure:

Now Deja, why you add fuel to the flame ?

You KNOW we are gonna talk away bout ya !!

Badger, you are in a lot of trouble when Deja gets back ! :unsure:

Lawdy, I do not want to be you when she gits done wif ya !! :blink:

Now Deja, why you add fuel to the flame ?

You KNOW we are gonna talk away bout ya !!

Badger, you are in a lot of trouble when Deja gets back ! :unsure:

Lawdy, I do not want to be you when she gits done wif ya !! :blink:

I don't want to be me, either Hawk.

But you just gotta punch the button once in a while just to see if they are paying attention. :)

Archived