SASS Wire Forum

The Customs Agent and the Little Mexican Boy

Jack Houston # 35508

Seems that a Border Customs Agent noticed that the same little Mexican Boy came across the border everyday riding a bicycle with a canvas bag over his shoulder. He figured he was smuggling something! Next day, here come the boy, bicycle and bag. He stops him, searches the bag, nothing illegal! This goes on for days, searching the boy, nothing! One day, he sees the boy on the Mexican side and asks him OK, you're too smart, what have you been smuggling over the border? Boy says OK I tell you, what have I been smuggling? _________

Any guesses??? :rolleyes:

Seems that a Border Customs Agent noticed that the same little Mexican Boy came across the border everyday riding a bicycle with a canvas bag over his shoulder. He figured he was smuggling something! Next day, here come the boy, bicycle and bag. He stops him, searches the bag, nothing illegal! This goes on for days, searching the boy, nothing! One day, he sees the boy on the Mexican side and asks him OK, you're too smart, what have you been smuggling over the border? Boy says OK I tell you, what have I been smuggling? _________

Any guesses??? :rolleyes:

Canvas bags? lol Or bikes..

Bicycles, of course! :D

There is an old story about a worker at one of the South African diamond mines, who would leave work once a week or so pushing a wheelbarrow full of sand. The guard would stop him and search the sand thoroughly, looking for any smuggled diamonds. When he found none, he would wave the worker through. This happened month after month, and finally the guard said, “Look, I know you are smuggling something, and I know it isn’t diamonds. If you tell me what it is, I won’t say anything, but I really want to know.” The worker smiled, and said, “wheelbarrows.”

Archived