SASS Wire Forum

Southeast Regional

Red River Ray SASS#33254

I hate to disappoint ya Wray but it looks like ole Widder and the Geisha twins won't be there.

BUT, ya got a few months to get ready for US at the NC State again.

..........Widder

I hate to disappoint ya Wray but it looks like ole Widder and the Geisha twins won't be there.

BUT, ya got a few months to get ready for US at the NC State again.

..........Widder

Widder I'll miss seein ye friend

Hey I kept there # :)

RRR

Hey I kept there # :)

RRR

I figured you kept their number when they kept accusing ME of calling them late at night and 'whispering' and singing crazy love songs over the phone. I never told em it was you cause I enjoyed the attention they were giving me. Ouh la la! :D

One of them, Kadisha, keeps asking me where my friend 'Wray' is. You know how those Geisha girls pronounce their R's.

I think she really took a likin to you.

The other one, Ashia, keeps calling me 'Riddar'.

Crazy girls.

..........Widder

I figured you kept their number when they kept accusing ME of calling them late at night and 'whispering' and singing crazy love songs over the phone. I never told em it was you cause I enjoyed the attention they were giving me. Ouh la la! :D

One of them, Kadisha, keeps asking me where my friend 'Wray' is. You know how those Geisha girls pronounce their R's.

I think she really took a likin to you.

The other one, Ashia, keeps calling me 'Riddar'.

Crazy girls.

..........Widder

So you were callin em late at night! Know wonder

they kept wanting me ta grow a beard an bleach it white. :angry:

RRR

So you were callin em late at night! Know wonder

they kept wanting me ta grow a beard an bleach it white. :angry:

RRR

Actually, it was the 'spoiler' on my hat that really turned em on.......... :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Are there many hell bent ta go? Finally sent it in even though I feel as though I'm a fish outa water. Should be a great match.

RRR

Sounds like Sand Bagging to me Pard......can't wait to see ya. Bring some fish and let's have a cookout!

Stan -who will bring the beer or the scotch or BOTH!

Dingo, Murphy, Charlie and I will be there. We can't wait for the bonfire. Woo hoo, it sure is fun camping at the range. See ya'll in a couple of weeks.

Sixgun :)

PS. Ray glad you are coming to shoot with us. We have not seen you in a long while. I guess that fishing is just too, much fun. :)

Ray. Hope we get to shoot with ya at the regional. Katelyn Rose will be back and all she talked about for a while was shooting the couple match with ya last year. Maybe you can make here day again this year. Fast Eddie and Annabel Lee are also coming.

See ya

McKenzie

• 2 weeks later...

If'n I survive Comin'AtCha I hope ta' see yer smilin' face down Charleston way in a couple o' weeks.

I'm with Boozy, you gonna' fix some o' them poppers?

Are there many hell bent ta go? Finally sent it in even though I feel as though I'm a fish outa water. Should be a great match.

RRR

Wait, wait, just a minute. The TWO TIME DEFENDING CHAMPION "feels" like a fish outa water. Uh, sure you do. What does the 300lb rat say? = "here kitty, kitty, kitty".

Even the guys in Polk County can figure this one out. ;)

See ya there - big fish.

J.M., Carolina Jack, Wanda, and I are headed down on Tuesday. Shoot through on Wednesday, I'm shooting the WB match on Thursday and then we're all working the match Friday and Saturday. See you there!!

Wait, wait, just a minute. The TWO TIME DEFENDING CHAMPION "feels" like a fish outa water. Uh, sure you do. What does the 300lb rat say? = "here kitty, kitty, kitty".

See ya there - big fish.

Oh my achin azz, LOL! Really

I'm really fat :) cowboy pants won't fit etc. Only shot 1 match in tha last 5 months :excl:

Quit shootin an started back fishin, but I can't shake tha shootin bug. I guess there's always gonna be a part of yourself thats wants to do well or your best no matter what. Don't git me wrong I'll be bringing more to this match than last year!

ABOUT 25lbs MORE :P

RRR

See ya there - big fish.

Now THAT's funny!

I reckon I'm "Hell bent" and if they don't catch me at any of the borders, I'll be there for the Cat and mouse of it all :wub:

Fire "what's been rat food before" ball

Now THAT's funny!

I reckon I'm "Hell bent" and if they don't catch me at any of the borders, I'll be there for the Cat and mouse of it all :wub:

Fire "what's been rat food before" ball

My good luck charm rite dare! Thinkin bout puttin him on my keychain :lol: Love ye brother. I'll see ye there.

RRR

Hey Ray,

talked with the Geisha twins last nite. Kadisha ask me, "Whats at Wed Wiver Way doing"

I said, "He's gettin ready for da Southeast Regional"

She said, "wat is da Soufees Wegional"?

I explained to her and told here about your lack of practice, etc.

Then ASHIA spoke up and said, "Hey Ridder, ast him ifn he wants to borrow yur HAT".

Dem girls still can get the W's and R's soundin right! ;)

..........Widder

Dawnt let them pants stop you, I'll loan ya a pair that is guaranteed to wrap around that gut with room to spare, course they might look like short pants on a tall guy like you. Be good to see you guys again, been a spell.

Archived