SASS Wire Forum

LEO killed today

Please keep Officer Trevor Slot's family, friends, and department in your prayers today - he was killed during a police chase today when the suspects (also killed) ran into him as he was trying to lay down some spike strips.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/ottawa_county/Walker-officer-killed-in-police-chase

GG ~ :FlagAm:

O God of spirits and of all flesh, who trampled down

death and overcame the devil, and bestowed life on your

world, yourself O Lord set to rest the soul of your servant who has fallen asleep, in a place of light, in a place of green pastures, in a place of rest whence all pain, sorrow and sighing have been driven away. Forgive him every transgression committed in word, in deed, or in thought, for you are a good God, the Lover of mankind; yet there is no man born who does not transgress, and you alone are without sin, your righteousness is everlasting, and your word is true.

For you are the resurrection, the life, and the repose of your servant who has fallen asleep, O Christ our God, and

to you we offer glory, together with your Unoriginate Father, and your all holy, good and life-giving Spirit, Now and ever and to the ages of ages.

Amen

Looks like there's gonna be a couple of more knotheads that are going to learn the term "felony murder." :angry:

Prayers out to that officer's family.

Chick

I don't believe they're in any condition to learn anything.

The two suspects in the robbery and chase were killed after police and the suspects exchanged gunfire.

Prayers on the Way

We also lost an officer from Western Pa. last night, prayers up for both of those fine officers

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/valleynewsdispatch/s_761564.html

We also lost an officer from Western Pa. last night, prayers up for both of those fine officers

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/valleynewsdispatch/s_761564.html

The report on the PA officer had a heart wrenching note about his K9 partner...

Patrolman Derek Kotecki was shot and killed while investigating reports

of a wanted man at a local fast food restaurant. The man was wanted for

a shooting ten days earlier and for threatening police officers during

the previous week.

As Patrolman Kotecki and his canine, Benny, approached, the man suddenly

opened fire. Patrolman Kotecki suffered a fatal wound. The subject then

fled but was approached by other officers as he attempted to climb a

fence behind the restaurant. He was killed during an exchange of shots

with the responding officers.

K9 Benny was uninjured but had to be muzzled after refusing to leave

Patrolman Kotecki's side.

:FlagAm: Prayers up for both Officer Trevor Slot and Patrolman Derek Kotecki, their families, friends and departments. :FlagAm:

These two brave men and so many others........

Got up in the morning (or when they were ready for their shift)

Had their morning coffee, lunch or supper

Kissed their wives and kids goodbye for the day

Went off to work like the rest of us knowing they might not be back home..........

.....And one day they didn't make it home.

Prayers to them all for they see a regular day on the job......I see everyday heroes.

Sure I (and most uf us) have gotten a hard time here and there from an officer for speeding and such. This same officer might be the one that dies protecting my (or your) children.

Prayers and respect for these two fine officers and all that go to work everyday to serve and protect.

Sorry, just get more and more upset hearing of things like this.

~EE Taft~

:FlagAm:

Please keep Officer Trevor Slot's family, friends, and department in your prayers today - he was killed during a police chase today when the suspects (also killed) ran into him as he was trying to lay down some spike strips.

http://www.woodtv.co...in-police-chase

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Makes the day a tough one, huh? Here is a guy who is out working to save us from danger.. and someone kills him.. Just doesn't make sense to me at all.. I will sure remember his family in my prayers tonight..

PRAYERS UP!!!

Archived