SASS Wire Forum

. . . just for who know. . DEJA VOUS . . .

That looks like 4T sitting in that chair.:lol:

LOL!!!

Just for those who know Deja Vous . . . .

Have a look HERE.

ps. Deja Vous . . do not LOOK ... this is just for those that know you . . . not for YOU. ;)

Would I not looK??? lol... Geesh of course I have to. Just not fair the way you are picking on my natural curiosity "Gift"... jealous, huh? lol.. Funny..

Ignore all of that stuff above, I didn't look... so there.. lol

Would I not looK??? lol... Geesh of course I have to. Just not fair the way you are picking on my natural curiosity "Gift"... jealous, huh? lol.. Funny..

. . . :) . . just havin' fun with ya .... :)

If'n yad claimed not to have looked ... then I wuz really gonna have FUN with ya .... ;)

. . . :) . . just havin' fun with ya .... :)

If'n yad claimed not to have looked ... then I wuz really gonna have FUN with ya .... ;)

Okay... let me go change my post.. to I didn't look... no one will notice will they?? lol

You last post has little dimples in it on my confuser screen . . . . .

. . . must be from you nose ( pinochio ) hitting the screen on your confuser as you type ... :blink::huh:;)

SO THERE :)

ps. It is SO MUCH FUN knowing you ...... :wub:

yeah.. well long distance is great.. but up close, well my brothers will tell you never was a there a sillier girl.. loll So, how is the ole cabin in he midewestern woods.. is it ready yet? I mean darn how many years does it take to dig a hole for an outhouse anyhow? loll

Do you have a lead on a 32 or 380 SW die? I am DIEING to know.. lol

That looks like 4T sitting in that chair.:lol:

I bet it is.. lol

What ya reckon the odds are that she looked and just ain't told nobody! :lol:

Pulps are you a betting man? lol

And why wouldn't she LOOK? She's a woman and couldn't resist looking, taking a peek, so to speak. Just sayin'

Big Jake

OM gosh.. Jakes.... you know me are you saying I am a nosey woman... or curious like a little speckled kitten? lol

You KNOW she looked.

and yes, I'm LOL!!

Dear marshals I so hope to see you and Miz Apple pie at GBJL... so you can explain to me what LOL is all about.. while I encourage your wife to hit you with forty wet noodles.. lol

yeah.. well long distance is great.. but up close, well my brothers will tell you never was a there a sillier girl.. loll So, how is the ole cabin in he midewestern woods.. is it ready yet? I mean darn how many years does it take to dig a hole for an outhouse anyhow? loll

Do you have a lead on a 32 or 380 SW die? I am DIEING to know.. lol

Don't know anthin' about 32 or 380 dies. Ya need to post a "wanted to buy" in the classifieds.

Don't know anthin' about 32 or 380 dies. Ya need to post a "wanted to buy" in the classifieds.

You want me to POST??? lol... Geesh no one ever asks me to do that.. lol. How is the Black dogs?

OM gosh.. Jakes.... you know me are you saying I am a nosey woman... or curious like a little speckled kitten? lol

Deja; I've been married for just over 40 years and know better than to call a woman nosy .....curious yes.

Big Jake

Pulps are you a betting man? lol

I might bet a dime to a donut, but when it gets steeper than that I fold. :lol:

I don't mind laying money down when I see something I want to buy, but I just can't feed money to a slot machine, or give money to someone else just because they had 4 aces when I only had three! :lol:

And oddly enough, during the family reunion poker games, I feel guilty on those rare occasions when I actually win a hand. :unsure:

Archived