SASS Wire Forum

Pants on the ground

Both Hilda Billie and I have the Crossbreed Supertuck and really like them. Good retention and Very Comfortable. They are molded to fit exact handgun. I would only advise that the mini tuck has a cut out on the leather backing that allows a quicker grab, called the Combat Cut I think, that allows the grip on in our case the Mag release on 1911s to dig into your side a bit. Not to bad for me however Hilda could not deal with that constant irritation.

I had no idea.. I mean I wear a cross draw thinger .. and some holsters and call it a day.. Thanks.. i do learn so much on here..

I sometimes carry a Glock 19 in a Cross Breed holster. It is by far the most comfortable IWB Holster I have ever tried.

Cross Breed.

I carry a S&W M&P 40c with an IWB rig made by this fella Bullards. I use his "Tuckable IWB" which is here (scroll down some) Tuckable IWB. When I have enough "cover," I use a Fobus paddle rig like this Fobus.

However, the best advice given so far is the sturdiness of the belt worn. All of my belts are fairly wide and definitely thick enough to withstand the additional weight of the pistol. Of course, the smaller/lighter the pistol, the less tug on yer britches. :)

Good Luck, and I hope you find something that works for you!

Chick

I carry a S&W M&P 40c with an IWB rig made by this fella Bullards. I use his "Tuckable IWB" which is here (scroll down some) Tuckable IWB.

Chick

Has a Bullard before. David does good work. I do use a sturdy belt but unless I wear a pair of jeans two sizes small :blink: I can't help but adjust my pants to make sure that it is not falling down to my hips. I will check out the Cross Breed holster. It looks like it distribute the weight better.

Archived