SASS Wire Forum

i just wish to express my gratitude

evil dogooder

OHello this is Evil Dogooders fairer half,

I just wish to say thank you yo all you great people. I don't know how much my hubby has talked about, but life has been a little difficult for us lately. Our baby boy has been in and out of the hospital three times since he was born 15 months ago. Evil was seriously injured at work having most the bones in his hand either crushed or broken. Plus one of our cars finally died. So all in all a pretty tough year.

Anyway I need to thank you all because you and his family are what has pulled him through it all. He has worked 18 hour days for the last two months 7 days a week and it probably wont end anytime soon. Yet he still manages to come home with a smile. When I asked him why he simply said he goes online with his phone on breaks and reads the forums. He never complains but I can tell life has been getting to him. The little joys get him through.

There is no way I can say thank you enough.

To top it all of I came home from work today and on our porch was a gift package. Enough bullets to shoot a match I think, some goodies to eat, and a part for his revolver. All the attached note said was, "I hope this helps bring a little joy to your life." Signed a cowpoke who knows what its like to be starting out.

My husband has only been able to shoot two matches and is really shy so I know he doesn't talk much. I am at a loss for words and can not stop crying.

Very recently he told me he was going to give up sass and selling his guns to help get a different car. I told him he couldn't and talked his father into making a bet with him that should keep him in for at least a year.

Please take my gratitude and love for all those who have befriended him and have helped him.

Sincerely

Mindy

I know where your coming from. I have been in SASS for one year now.The people here pulled me through my wife having breast cancer again. The prayers from all of the cowgirls and cowboys here is what got me and her through the cancer. I am saying a prayer for you and your hubby and your baby. God please bless this couple and their baby.May they get through this hard time and find blessing in all they do.I ask you in Jesus' name. Amen

We are a big family, and he is part of it.

You and the baby are too.

Best of luck to you both.

I just wish to say thank you yo all you great people. I don't know how much my hubby has talked about, but life has been a little difficult for us lately. Our baby boy has been in and out of the hospital three times since he was born 15 months ago. Evil was seriously injured at work having most the bones in his hand either crushed or broken. Plus one of our cars finally died. So all in all a pretty tough year.

Anyway I need to thank you all because you and his family are what has pulled him through it all. He has worked 18 hour days for the last two months 7 days a week and it probably wont end anytime soon. Yet he still manages to come home with a smile. When I asked him why he simply said he goes online with his phone on breaks and reads the forums. He never complains but I can tell life has been getting to him. The little joys get him through.

To top it all of I came home from work today and on our porch was a gift package. Enough bullets to shoot a match I think, some goodies to eat, and a part for his revolver. All the attached note said was, "I hope this helps bring a little joy to your life." Signed a cowpoke who knows what its like to be starting out.

My husband has only been able to shoot two matches and is really shy so I know he doesn't talk much. I am at a loss for words and can not stop crying.

Very recently he told me he was going to give up sass and selling his guns to help get a different car. I told him he couldn't and talked his father into making a bet with him that should keep him in for at least a year.

Please take my gratitude and love for all those who have befriended him and have helped him.

Sincerely

Mindy

Mindy, you and yours will continue to be in my prayers as well.

What you expressed above is "The Cowboy Way". It's just what we do for each other. That is one of the reasons I love this sport so much. May the lord keep you and yours in his arms, the load lighter and the road brighter ahead for you.

mindys.. I will sure keep y'all in my prayers..

When i left MO was so happy to know that I have new pals waiting in SASs in CA my new home. Sass is wonderful, the people are special.. and i love all of them..

We are tough Americans with compassion.. the principles our nation was built on... If you hubby gives up his guns for your baby .. and you livei n CA by any chance just come out and sign up with the cowboys shoot posse two and he can use my guns too.

They are 357 and BP .. Miz Deameaner is one mean marlin.. but I would share so he has guns too shoot... anyone on my posse would.. Sass and CA is the best bunch of people.. Deja.

Like DV says there are lota cowboys/girls that share their arms. anyone shows at a match that Old Top and I am at, if they are short weapons or ammo or even a holster, we got extras.

my prayers are with you

curley

Sincerely

Mindy

Mindy . . . sad to hear ( the situation ) . . but good to hear ( that you are making yur way thru the difficulties ). . sent you a P.M.

Wolfgang ....

Archived