SASS Wire Forum

David Letterman

Chief Rick

Yup. Record it so you don't have to watch the other lame crap.

Ya' mean like lyin' Bill?? :angry:

Right in the middle of the interview channel 4 out of Denver went black!! Stayed off for the rest of the segment. Boy was I hoppin mad. This has happened several times in the past few weeks. I'll have to wait till it's up on line to see the rest of it. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Right in the middle of the interview channel 4 out of Denver went black!! Stayed off for the rest of the segment. Boy was I hoppin mad. This has happened several times in the past few weeks. I'll have to wait till it's up on line to see the rest of it. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I don't care for Letterman but, I felt he conducted the interview with the girl very nicely; he didn't try to trip her up and let the story unfold; cudos to Letterman for that segment.

I don't care for Letterman but, I felt he conducted the interview with the girl very nicely; he didn't try to trip her up and let the story unfold; cudos to Letterman for that segment.

I agree - you could tell she was nervous.

Letterman was sure nervous around the horse - that was funny watching him jumping around.

Letterman, despite being a bozo, is always respectful of heroes when they are on the show. He's had 2 MOH recipients on in the last year and did well with their interviews also.

I never watch lettermen, but he did a nice job with the interview, that girl is tougher then a $2 steak and Tonk is a magnificent animal, I'm glad she was able to buy him. I don't know any horses that I could turn at a charging Grizz, Tonk did it at least 3 times.

Archived