SASS Wire Forum

Cheyenne Bowdie

CB,

Can you size this so that I can attempt to make it my avatar?

Thanks in advance.

CC

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/IMG_0880sized1.jpg

CB,

Can you size this so that I can attempt to make it my avatar?

Thanks in advance.

CC

http://i26.photobuck..._0880sized1.jpg

You can contact him directly by following these directions:

"...and I'll resize it so you can upload it to your profile.

If you need help with that, we'll get that handled, too. :D

When selecting a pic, try to find one that is or can be cropped as close to square as possible. That way you fill the allotted space for your avatar.

Avatars are small pictures so it's best if when taking a photo to be used as one your camera is set to a low resolution (or low quality) setting for the best results. Pictures with high resolution have to be cropped to a very small part of the photo, losing most of it's content and in a lot of cases is not usable at all.

And, PLEASE put something in the subject line to indicate you're a cowboy and not SPAM!! "

cheyennebowdie@gmail.com

Thank you Olen,

One of our local cowboys and his wife came to my rescue and we got the job done. (they did)

I have now posted my new avatar.

CC

My new one was posted what happened?

Thank you Olen,

One of our local cowboys and his wife came to my rescue and we got the job done. (they did)

I have now posted my new avatar.

CC

My new one was posted what happened?

CC,

All I did was copy Cheyenne Bowdie's information from the wire thread he has pinned at the top of the SASS Wire Forum page "Need Help With Your Avatar?"

One thing he asked is that when you send an e-mail, put your SASS number or something in the "Subject" line. That way he knows that your message is not spam.

You may need to upload the image again and be sure it is saved in your profile. You can have two pictures, one as an avatar and one in your profile. At present you have the same picture in both places.

Olen

Thanks Olen,

I misunderstood. Thank you for your help. One day I will learn how to use Photoshop. (maybe) :lol:

CC

Archived