SASS Wire Forum

5 days until the Western Regional

Cliff Hanger #3720LR

Woo Hoo!

I think I'm going too. B)

Hubby checked out the trailer I want today, made an appointment to buy it Wednesday (salesman has to come in on his day off), and confirmed that it and my car brake thingy will be ready Thursday. Now I just need to learn how to use it and pull it. I've never pulled a travel trailer before.

Lots to do.

Cliffy, I will mail my application as soon as the trailer is purchased.

I'M SO EXCITED!

:wub:

Allie Mo

Woo Hoo!

Hubby checked out the trailer I want today, made an appointment to buy it Wednesday (salesman has to come in on his day off), and confirmed that it and my car brake thingy will be ready Thursday. Now I just need to learn how to use it and pull it. I've never pulled a travel trailer before.

Lots to do.

I'M SO EXCITED!

Allie Mo

Oh great, I'm gonna get beat by ANOTHER girl. You're gonna have to give me a consolation hug. :wub:

Woo Hoo!

Lots to do.

I'M SO EXCITED!

Allie Mo

Okay, you've got a trailer. So NOW what's your excuse for not coming to The Gunfight Behind the Jersey Lilly? :P

Woo Hoo!

Lots to do.

I'M SO EXCITED!

Allie Mo

Now........while I side with IJ and hope you come to the Lilly as well.........I'll SURE look forward to seein' you at the Regional!

I'm Comin' and Howdy Doody is comin' with me DAMMIT!

Maybe I can get a short (really short) story done before the shootin' starts. I heard tell of a story that predates the torture and murder of Ethan Cord. Maybe the real truth will come out on why and who kilt him. Maybe Roan Henry will stop hunting my hide when the truth is discovered. Maybe Tommy Hawk can get on with hunting the real murder.

There seems to be a lot of maybes in this edition.

JJ-D

To everyone, Come early if you can or take your chances.

Reason is, Allie Mo is dragging a trailer to the match for the first time.

Sorry Allie!

By the way, Miss Allie Mo, what day and time do you think you'll be pulling in to the range?

I'm going to pay dearly for this....

See you there Dawggie!

Hey Larson, are you doing the W. Regional?

Jack, that is just for this year because it is Roy Rogers 100th Birthday celebration.

Y'all have fun wherever you shoot!

AM

Unfortunately no. It is the same weekend as Comin At Cha.

Allie Mo,

When you get to the range and if you think parking your new rig might be a bit of a problem, we have several people coordinating the parking area who will be happy to park your rig if asked.

CH

Cliff Hanger, I mite need a little help from Mel and his crew in placing my rig in my normal spot as they put some poles in to protect the coolers :D The Double R Bar Regulators have out at range pulling weeds fixing floors and general maintance to get the town of Chimney ready for this years Last Stand at Chimney Rock, Western Regional Nov. 3-6 Hope all of you can come out and help us in celebrating Roy Rogers 100th birthday.

Happy Trails

Desert Dawg

Desert Dawg,

Mel and his group will be available to help.

If you are not sure, just ask.

Be careful though.

Roan Henry has been known to wonder the camping area wearing his "Will Park for BEER" shirt.

You'll be fine if you're the first one on his list.

But after that it can be risky.

===========

Registrations have been coming in. There is still room.

List of Shooters coming.

CH

I heard a rumor today that there will be water available to fill our camper's fresh water tanks upon arrival. Also that there will be a dump station to get rid of that water after it's not so fresh. Can you either confirm or deny those rumors?

Hi Philly,

There is a dump station in the back of the parking area.

I'm curious about the water issue too. In the past (two years I went) we had water hookups. If there are, you will want to take a splitter so others can use the hook up too. IIRC there were three or four of us hooked to one pipe.

Regards,

Allie "have splitter and hose will travel" Mo

PS Allie needs water otherwise she can't be held responsible for the consequences. ;)

Allie has it right.

There is a dump station on the property on the south side of the parking/camping area.

You can fill up when you arrive. Hooking up directly may or may not be available depending on how many arrive before you and how the camping is laid out.

There are a few water faucets here and there. Most can be found by the large tires they are in the middle of for protection.

Well now.........my Sister Allie.......FJT........Philly..........hum.....this may be a shoot I have to see about going to.... :lol:

Ok = somebody quick tell Desert Jewel I need to be there....... :D

and someone tell her they can watch me and keep me out of trouble....???? :o:rolleyes: any takers....??? :blush: No.. :huh:

Aww come on folks.......anybody.....???

(fingers crossed) Wolf

Hey Desert Jewel, Wolf Wind Walker really Really REALLY needs to be at this shoot.

I'll watch him.

And I'll laugh my butt off when he get's in trouble. :lol:

Hmmm, that last part might not have come out right. :blink:

I am soooo looking forward to this match, and the attendant 5 day party that comes with it!!!

Whoo-YEAH!!!!

Best,

FJT

That right there is reason to come to this match.

:wub: FJT and his band!

Wolfy, if you can, you must make it to the match. Tell Desert Jewel that your twin demands it. ;) I'd love to meet her in person too!

Sorry, I can't promise to keep you out of trouble, I have my hands full with my sisters. ;)

Regards,

Allie Mo

Archived