SASS Wire Forum

Marlin Parts ?

Hugh Damwright

Specifically, I need an ejector for a Cowboy Comp in 45Colt... Everyone seems to be out of stock (midway, numrich, brownells), none on ebay or gunbroker either. Any ideas on where to lay my hands on one ?

If you know of a source of Marlin parts let us all know. I have been looking for an extractor for a .357 for some time.

i just looked at Numrich's site, it seems to show ejectors in stock.

I'll check again, they did not when I checked. I checked under cowboy comp, cowboy 2, and a couple more ways they had it listed....

Howdy,

If one part is keepin your gun from running its possible some of the repair guys

might sell you one.

But they could be outa stock too....

Best of luck.

CR

The ejector and spring fits all configurations of 1894's, plus many other models of Marlin Lever Guns. It's bound to be a high volume replacement item so there undoubtedely will be a high volume run on new parts coming soon.

EJECTOR W/SPRING

Mfr:MARLIN

FITS: 1894, .44 Mag; 1894C, .38/.357; 1894CB, .45 LC, .357 Mag, .44 Mag; 1894CP, .357 Mag; 1894P, .44 Mag; 1895, .45-70; 1895CB, .45-70; 1895G, .45-70; 1895M, .450; 1895MR, .450; 30AS/AW, .30-30; 336A, .30-30; 336C, .35 Rem, .30-30; 336CB,;

RBK

Specifically, I need an ejector for a Cowboy Comp in 45Colt... Everyone seems to be out of stock (midway, numrich, brownells), none on ebay or gunbroker either. Any ideas on where to lay my hands on one ?

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=16629/Product/MARLIN-BEAR-PROOF-EJECTOR

Archived