SASS Wire Forum

WEEWAHOOTEE VIGILANCE COMMITTEE MATCH CANCELLED

Conway Kid, SASS # 34212

:FlagAm: Due to the range being under water the October 9 match is cancelled. Also cancelled is the November Match due to another discipline's State Championship Match. This means the next match in Orlando will be December 11. This will be our Toys for Tots shoot. All proceeds go to Toys for Tots. Match fee will be $5.00 for Juniors and $15.00 for everyone else. Hope to see you there, it is for a good cause. Sorry about next month's match, was not my idea. :angry:

Hey Conway, we know you would like a day off. You cancelled todays set up and while there was a little rain , there wasn't more then a 1/2 inch of water, or an 1'' at the very most of standing water in the set up areas. Being a quasi native an inch of water this time of year is the norm. Quasi native is over forty years in florida. Anyway although I am older the most of the dirt in Florida I want to help you as much as I can. Don't be upset , I think I heard a note of dissatisfaction in your voice today. Maby you can groom me as Assistante Match Director to share the load. By the way spelling is not one of the things I am compensated for.

I would hate to see our club lose is SASS afilleation and not have CAS at our range.

See ya when the smoke clears .............( " what the hell is that word )

Cherokee Bodie

aka Bill

Archived