SASS Wire Forum

Flannel Sheets...

Deja Vous

Tonight I put on a brand new pair of Flannel sheets. I :angry: runing my heat this early... lol.. So I decided I would put those on. I can't wait to slip into the warmth of my cozy bed tonight.. Last night I was so cold I got up and put on my warm ups.

I also changed my light bulb in my headlight on my little car, did my dishes cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, sent a few text messages, spoke with Dad, my sisters, friends in Canada... boxed up a few loose items, posted on here, on facebook, read my email, and wished I was at Grizzes in CO eating a pizza with him and friends... Just for laughs.. lol Trying to wear me out for the night I guess.. maybe it is the ice tea? lol

I hope you washed the sheets before putting them on, I hate the small of the sizing or whatever in new fabric things.

Forecast says it will only get down to 37 tonight, so no flannel sheets here yet, and don't need to close the windows either.

I like flannel sheets. That's what's on the bed in the camper.

They are so warm and fuzzy.. huh? But then i hate to get up cuz I am so warm..

I like to sleep in a cool or cold room, with blankets or comforters piled on top of me.

Great for sleeping, not as much for that middle of the night trip to the cold tile floor of the indoor outhouse.

I hope you washed the sheets before putting them on, I hate the small of the sizing or whatever in new fabric things.

Forecast says it will only get down to 37 tonight, so no flannel sheets here yet, and don't need to close the windows either.

Grizzes where you born in a barn in the North Pole? lol... Geesh... I did wash them of course, and they were given to me, but new.. by a very dear friend. I have a queen bed, not my choice.. long story. Anyhow... So my friend has a full size be she just bought, and gave up her Queen.. so I got the flannel sheets... she will never use. I don't need all that space... but Rats does.. lol

I like flannel sheets also except after several washing they get the little "pill" thingys on them.

Oh my gosh. .really? I have a pair I bought on sale that have those and they are not flannel sheets.. They honestly hurt my body at night... Darn..

oh yeah, flannel sheet dingleberries. :D

yuck.. you just gave a whole new meaning to "why are flannel sheets warm and cozy?"... lol.. e...gosh..

I like cotton sheets....da higher da thread count, da better..........

I sleep in da buff so no flannel sheets fer me !

I like cotton sheets....da higher da thread count, da better..........

I sleep in da buff so no flannel sheets fer me !

Must be a tribe thing.. lol.... hencet he reason I don't like sheets that do the piling thinger. It is like sleeping in a gravel drive way..

Silk sheets. Only way to go.

With fancy monograms.

ah.. only if ya want to slip to the floor.. lol... I prefer cotton, and in the winter flannel unless they get little balls on them.. darn those do hurt..

ah.. only if ya want to slip to the floor.. lol... I prefer cotton, and in the winter flannel unless they get little balls on them.. darn those do hurt..

My wife is very fussy about the sheets. She has a special date on the calendar that we put the flannel sheets on. I do not notice any pilling tho. Boy are they warm. We have a goose down comforter on top and we turn the furnace waaaaaay down at night. Captain Jack has a wool blanket on his pad and a big pillow to snuggle up with. It is hard to convince him to water the trees in the morning. Especially when it is dark and raining outside.

Flannel Sheets ? I wonder if he is related to a girl I knew;; Sharin Sheets ? :lol:

Dunno.. I didnt' know her or him.. just the fuzzy sheets.. lol

I like the cool crisp feeling of cotton sheets. And last night we had the coldest night in several weeks. Opened the window and pulled up the quilt. Me and Gracie slept better than we have for a month or so.

curley

When the frost is on the pumkin, or the pickup, it's time for flannel sez I.

Shirts and sheets. :)

It's 25 here this morning. :blink:

I like wool blankets year round. Crazy Cora hates wool blankets so I use them in the camper. Nothing like rain drops on the roof and nice wool blankets!

I like just about any kind of sheets.

I like wool blankets year round. Crazy Cora hates wool blankets so I use them in the camper. Nothing like rain drops on the roof and nice wool blankets!

Rain drops on the camper roof while warm and cozy with a wool blanket on top of the sleeping bag is about as close to heaven as ya can get here on earth. :) I wuz doin' it here in Stockton the last couple of days.

Yer late....

I've had mine on the bed for a couple weeks already....

flannel sheets are the best!

Barney the dog don't like'm much tho, he keeps trying ta get'm off. They is too warm fer him.

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Flannel sheets are great alright. I've got a bottom fitted queen-size flannel sheet that got ripped at one corner. It's now a source of flannel cleaning patches. I used a USGI .30 cal. patch as a template to cut it into long strips and then into individual patches. That will keep me in cleaning patches for a while.

When the frost is on the pumkin, or the pickup, it's time for flannel sez I.

Shirts and sheets. :)

It's 25 here this morning. :blink:

Thats not how I remember the saying when the frost-------------

Thats not how I remember the saying when the frost-------------

As far as this forum is concerned, that's the phrase. ;)

I still have 3 or 4 sets of double bed sheets in nice irish linen that belonged to my gt grandmother they have her monogram and I assume they were part of her hope chest when she got married; I save them for just when I have guests using the old 4 post testor bed as they are a pain to iron but they sure are nice as most of the pillowcases are worn out after more than 90 years I need to sacrifice a sheet to make a couple I guess they sure are nice though

Ethan

When we went to the Autry Museum, I waz about to buy this cool zuni fetish, and they had a Pendelton blanket layin there, it was the softest wool I have ever felt in my life. I couldn't justify both pieces, so put the fetish back and got that blanket. Dang it is nice.....

curley

I like the cool crisp feeling of cotton sheets. And last night we had the coldest night in several weeks. Opened the window and pulled up the quilt. Me and Gracie slept better than we have for a month or so.

curley

And Phyllis slept in a chair in front of the open oven door, wrapped in a snuggie bag with an electric blanket around it. :lol: (Talk your way out of having two women sleeping with you.)

Archived