SASS Wire Forum

Birthday Wishes Marshal Phil

Wimpy Hank Yoho

Thanks everybody,

So far today has not been one of my better days. I woke up, which is always good (waking up dead sucks) but stupid little things have been happening all day. Oh well. :wacko:

I am glad that I am pretty healthy, happy to be able to work and enjoy my job, but the best part about still being here is all of you. :D;)

Happy Birthday Marshal!

+1, Happy Brithday Pard.

Roy

Thanks everybody,

So far today has not been one of my better days. I woke up, which is always good (waking up dead sucks) but stupid little things have been happening all day. Oh well. :wacko:

I am glad that I am pretty healthy, happy to be able to work and enjoy my job, but the best part about still being here is all of you. :D;)

So, uh.. Marshals.. what did you get from Apple Pie for your Birthday? Have a great one.. and I owe ya a hug, .... can't wait to see you both at Gunfight...

Missed it!

Happy Belated Birthday Pard. :)

Thanks all.

After work I went home to a house full of family. We all had dinner together (pulled Pork Samaches, YUM EEE) German Chocolate cake for desert. My baby girl (18)was there too. Had a wonderful evening.

DV,

Apple Pie didn't know it till she woke up from her nap, but she bought me some lace up boots for my birfday. :lol: That will teach her to give me a CC while she's sleeping.

Archived