SASS Wire Forum

Happy Friday all ya'all! Almost PIZZA time!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohhhh, I hate hearin' that snow word right now.

It can wait til I get out there. :wacko:

~EE Taft~

No worries Taft, in Colorado you don't like the weather, wait a few minutes or drive a few miles and it will change.

show what it was like when we got to Colorado Springs.

Grizz

Dang it!

Havin' trouble gettin' in to the vids today for some reason. My Confoozer don't want to play them.

I assume it was sunny and sandy in the springs? :huh:

Not too worried about it, but I want to try to get out there before the weather really turns. Got the moving funds all set aside, now we just gotta get a place nailed down. We are workin' on a place now and hope to have it all done by the week's end.

Gotta have a goin' away party before we leave here!

I went and visited my Grandmother in Iowa yesterday and she got upset thinking we'd never come back to visit. :( I told her not to worry......She can't get rid of us that easy! :D

We'll be there as soon as we can!

BTW, What's this I hear about 4 day school weeks for the kids? The area we are lookin' at said something about it.....The Twins are likin' that idea!

~EE Taft~

Ms. Maggie :wub::wub::wub: and I were talking about my next book this morning... Then she got online and started looking at new recipes... I expect later today will be EXCEPTIOANAL...!!! After we go get the antique headboard and footboard that is... :blush:

Vaya con Dios

Met the extended family half way and had hibachi for lunch. Home now, weekend is about gone.

Yet, I have some time...

I could load some ammo, kinda boring, but satisfying and accomplishes something

I could clean my guns, kinda boring, but satisfying and accomplishes something

I could fold laundry, kinda boring, but satisfying and accomplishes something

Or I could go see if there is a decent football game on....

Watched some TV, killed some time, accomplished nothing.

Buy you some pistols, with what, my good looks? You ain't gonna get much.

I'm hopin some farm types bring Hank some hay, while I'd like to, it would be a chore...

Ms. Maggie :wub::wub::wub: and I were talking about my next book this morning... Then she got online and started looking at new recipes... I expect later today will be EXCEPTIOANAL...!!! After we go get the antique headboard and footboard that is... :blush:

Vaya con Dios

Stop it.. lol.. just kidding.. Honestly I love your posts.. you guys are so sweet... Thanks .. I do love happy people so much...

Archived