SASS Wire Forum

Happy Friday all ya'all! Almost PIZZA time!

Grizzly Dave

I ken live with that.

Hey Whiskey Girl, do they have turkeys in Jawja?

I know they got pecans. An peaches.

You mean you never heard a turkey with a southern accent before?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just cuz I happened to have it open in another window, a pic of my leather

I love the conchos.. very nice Grizzes..

Plain or Peanut?? I like the Peanut kind meownself.

Big Jake

You know I have spent over 100 bucks in stamps to try to convince them to do DARK .. chocolate MM"s.. lol

Too funny... but I am not really crazy about the candy coating either.. JJJ"s was at the 99 cent store one of my favorite places now thanks to him. Anyhow.. they had the Peeps in dark in the shape of pumpkin and in that color inside too.. They were to die for... I love burnt marshmallows over a good fire ... Nothing like a fire in the desert and a steak, salad, glass of good wine, or a beer, and a burnt marshmallow... Its the only way I really like a hotdog too is burnt over a fire..

Living in the country we did a leaf fire often in the winter and cooked out. One year I was in a saddle club and we did a cook out and I fell in love with bad food cooked over the fire.. lol.. And conversation over the fire too.. Ghost stories, funny stories, cowboy stori8es.. ghost being a kid was a great learning experience. It taught me all the things I never want to grow out of.. lol

I never liked burnt marshmellows, I like them perfectly toasted. At summer camp one year all the counselors had me toast them marshmallows.

One note for those of you who wear a beard, do not get in a flaming marshmellow fight, the hot gooey marshmellow is a royal pain to get out of your beard.

Grizz, I'll have a slice of da breast meat, some taters, yams, green beans and cranberry sauce, rollit up all together and wash it down wif Bulliet !!

Now.....DAT'S A PIZZA !! :wub: :wub:

Gotta wait til tomorrow for the turkey dinner.

Miz Grizz is making pies right now, apple, punkin, and others is bringing blueberry, rhubarb, cherry, and who knows what else.

I never liked burnt marshmellows, I like them perfectly toasted. At summer camp one year all the counselors had me toast them marshmallows.

One note for those of you who wear a beard, do not get in a flaming marshmellow fight, the hot gooey marshmellow is a royal pain to get out of your beard.

Well, I have never been much of one to wear one myself.. lol... But any hair on the face does seem to collect food for men.. lol... I sort of enjoy pointing it out.. doesn't bother me.. lol.. But guys have to think of it like having spinach in our teeth after lunch.. loll JJJ's cracks me up cuz when he drinks he gets the foam stuff all over his facial hair.. I point it out to make him clean it up just cuz it is fun...

Hmmm I have been giving him sour mints..I need to change that to bubble gum, huh? lol... And encourage him to blow bubbles.. lol

Well time for me to head to the bunkhouse, have a drive and a big dinner tomorrow.

Nite folks

Grizz..zzzzz.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Have fun Grizzes.. and eat lots of salad.. lol

But there's two of each pie, surely one little piece out of each pie wouldn't be missed!

Dow to 30 degrees, I had to turn the furnace on.

You just think so. Momma might have other ideas. They have eyes in the back of their heads

ya know. Just ask your kids.

GOT BIER ?????????????????????????????????????????

Need BIER

GOing to get a BEER

:D

CB :P

Chicks.. back away from the keg.. lol....

OK, I made it back from my mother in laws. Drove thru a blizzard on the way, but when we got there sun was shining. Ate turkey, stuffing, smashed taters, corn, all the trimmings, and apple and punkin pie!

Thankfully the snow had moved thru by the time we came home and roads were dry.

Hope you all had a great day as well.

Grizz

OK, I made it back from my mother in laws. Drove thru a blizzard on the way, but when we got there sun was shining. Ate turkey, stuffing, smashed taters, corn, all the trimmings, and apple and punkin pie!

Thankfully the snow had moved thru by the time we came home and roads were dry.

Hope you all had a great day as well.

Grizz

Well.. Grizzes no cigars and not scotch .. not much of a get together.. lol

Archived