SASS Wire Forum

Happy Friday all ya'all! Almost PIZZA time!

Grizzly Dave

Been a long week for me, glad the weekend is almost here.

But the weekend is gonna be long too. Gotta drive to Colorado Springs tomorrow, MIL lives there and have extended family coming for a visit. Gonna be some big turkey dinner from what I hear. Too bad Taft ain't there yet, I might could sneak away for a few hours and meet up with him.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're tryin' real hard to get housing found!

We got some good pards out there keepin' an eye peeled for us. AND.....We have built up some "moving bucks" that might keep me from sellin' off my irons! Yipee!!

Hope to be out there ASAP! We have a place we are looking at. maybe it will pan out!

~EE(weary and tired from house hunting)Taft~

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........Turkey! ^_^

OK... It's friday and I'm buyin'... I don't care what's traditional... This week, we get thick crust, as big as they make and heap as many dead animals on it as they can... We wash it down with the beer of choice and then have us a ceegar when we're done...

Vaya con Dios

Take you up on that Flint. Having trouble deciding on a beer. Suggestions?

I have a few "rules of life"... One of the rules of life is there never a beer too dark or a glass to big to put it in.... Flint's rule number 7...

Vaya con Dios

I have a few "rules of life"... One of the rules of life is there never a beer too dark or a glass to big to put it in.... Flint's rule number 7...

Vaya con Dios

One rule - never trust a beer you can see through.

Archived