SASS Wire Forum

Comin' At Cha

T-Bone SASS #36388

In one month from today CAC 2011 will be over... The question is what are you going to do for the next 2 months until Last Stand in Florida???? I might head out to Tombstone in January getting ready for Winter Range or drive to Florida and go on down to Key West for awhile. What is your planns??????

Well, unfortunately, SOME of us still have to w**k, dangit...

+1

Well now, it actually starts in less than two weeks, stop at Possum Trot on the way to Floreeda...., then fly out for CAC, then bak to Florreeda, shoot lots till The Last Stand,,,,,shoot lots till Winter Range and fly out thar and stay wit my niece again,

hmmm Life is Good......and just think, life here can't hold a candle to heaven....

Cheyenne

I reckon after Comin at Cha I'll be back to just monthly shoots for a fair time. No budget for travel. But, there are several clubs around these parts that shoot year around, so I can keep the lead flyin.

Well now, it actually starts in less than two weeks, stop at Possum Trot on the way to Floreeda...., then fly out for CAC, then bak to Florreeda, shoot lots till The Last Stand,,,,,shoot lots till Winter Range and fly out thar and stay wit my niece again,

hmmm Life is Good......and just think, life here can't hold a candle to heaven....

Cheyenne

Yeah, but I'll bet they don't use rank scoring there!

Actually, Savannah G and I were just discussing that last week. We've pretty much decided to hit some new shooting vinues next year and Fla was one of the placed we want to go in the winter. With CMC and Bounty Hunters in Nov followed by Tin Star in Dec wrapping up the 2011 year and plannning on going back to Sparta for the Open the year is wide open. Only other two shoots that a must is the 2012 CMC and the La State Championship. I'm sure we will fit in Possum Trot cause that's one I've always wanted to shoot.

By the way T-Bone if you've never been to Key West it's a great place to visit. I lived there for 2 years.

Good luck everyone on setting a 2012 schedule cause there are so many great shoots out there it's hard to pick.

Actually, Savannah G and I were just discussing that last week. We've pretty much decided to hit some new shooting vinues next year and Fla was one of the placed we want to go in the winter. With CMC and Bounty Hunters in Nov followed by Tin Star in Dec wrapping up the 2011 year and plannning on going back to Sparta for the Open the year is wide open. Only other two shoots that a must is the 2012 CMC and the La State Championship. I'm sure we will fit in Possum Trot cause that's one I've always wanted to shoot.

By the way T-Bone if you've never been to Key West it's a great place to visit. I lived there for 2 years.

Good luck everyone on setting a 2012 schedule cause there are so many great shoots out there it's hard to pick.

Fannie and I love the Keys. Key West is a fun place.

After CAC 2011 we'll do our usual and head for South Padre Island, TX until it warms up at home.

I prefer white sand beaches to white snow, beinf a winter texan ain't all bad.

OK, it's a tough life, but somebodies got to do it.

Happy Trails, Coyote Kid

Hell TBone lets just make it a tour!!! Me and Rattlesnake will throw in with ya!!

Lets Roll!!!

Colt

Colt and T-Bone, that Florida shoot is always a good one. I have to be in Texas for Christmas but will head way South a couple of days later. Will be looking for a few shoots along the way. Looking for some shoots on Wed or Thur some weeks. Long trip to Miami to visit Grandkids but worth the effort. Cheyenne old buddy will see you and your pretty missus down there.

Archived