SASS Wire Forum

My friend lost his life today in Co....

Deja Vous

His horse bucked him off and he passed away today from that accident ... . This loss will be so hard on his wife and children.. They were seperated, and he was moving back to AZ this winter from CO. While I will never know if they made up before he passed away, I sure pray they did...

Thanks for the prayers in advance.. I have known him for most of my life, so I think I will take a lot of time to pray over this one..

God gave him humor, brillance, love, friends, and the love of life in spite of any difficulties.. he was a strong man, a great friend and brother and partner.. I will miss his humor, his silly jokes, and his undying love for horses and the western way of life, and his support whenever anyone needed it. He was a like a brother to me.. He taught me so much about life, and he will continue to do so from heaven.... because he will forever live in my heart. These are the days that I understand why I believe so much in God and in heaven... I know he is in heaven, if I did not believe then what does that leave me and my fragile heart?

Tomorrow will bring a better day with God in it ... God gives and he takes.. I am thankful for the time he gave me with my pal... and for the life on the other side he will give him now. It is very hard to lose someone, Very hard for me and for anyone... All I can do now is remember the great stuff he tried to teach me about life and about myself. He was the first person ever to tell me what was wrong with "my way of thinking" .. lol.. I will never forget how he made me feel loved like family. I gotta say I am rocked to my soul, this was so unexpected.. but like he use to tell me nothing is forever... Good night.. Deja

Prayers up for your pal, his family, friends and you, Deja. God Bless.

Prayers up from Texas for the his family and his friends.Prayers a you Deja.

Sad thing indeed. It was four years ago Wednsday I lost a good friend the same way. I'll be thinkin of ya'll.

I wrote this for my friend Cowboy 'K', but I reckon he wouldn't mind if I modified it a bit to remember yours. I don't know your friends name but here's the verse I wrote for Kenny with the last line changed for your friend:

Cowboy, no need to leave so soon.

You could ride by the light of the moon.

But if you need the light of day,

Well, I guess that’ll have to be OK.

I sure wish you’d stick around

So’s we could cover a lot more ground.

But if you must be on your way,

I sure will miss you…

Happy trails Hombre.

Bodine

My prayers for peace and healing and comfort for all of his many friends and family... My concolences...

Vaya con Dios

Very sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

My condolences to you Deja and prayers up for his family. Very sad story. Rye

Thanks everyone... he was one of the best! Kind and yet full of it, lol... I miss him ever time I think of him. I try to not dwell on bad stuff, there is nothing I can ever do to fix it. This does have be a bit twisted, but I know God is with him. It makes you wonder.. "well, if there was a God, why didn't he take a crack addict instead of my friend?" The answer is, there is a God because without him where would my friend be tonight? I know he is with him, and they are planning some silly joke on me from heaven. Gosh, I hope I don't have to pass a typo test to get in to heaven ...

He had my heart for years, there was nothing that we did not think up to do as pals. He still has my heart because I know he is waiting for me to come see him someday... once I am done here.

thanks again.. I need to stay busy, and focus on the things about him that are a part of me for life just because he was my friend.. ..Deja

Remember you had time with your friend and you grew to cherish your

friend as he cherished you! Lots of Cowboys & Cowgirls weren't as

lucky as you!

My sincerest condolences..Prayers up.

Quick Draw Grandpaw

Alias: Mike

Miss Deja,

I'm so sorry your friend died.

Big hugs to you from Crazy Cora and Ethan.

LORD GOD, I thank you that we have the high priviledge of knowing the Creator of the universe, The Alpha and Omega, and most importantly the One who died for us that we may have eternal life. LORD, please comfort the hearts of those that this man knew and those that loved him. May they know your Peace, as only you can give, and may they seek your face in this time or sorrow..Lord, I thank you for the priviledge of being able to call ABBA Father, which is to say, Daddy Daddy, may those in need be able to say to you, Daddy Daddy I need you.. Father I ask these things In Jesus Precious Holy name,,amen and amen.

Dear Deja,

This morning was the first time I noticed your post about the loss of your great Pal. Please know that I am lifting up my prayers. The testimony of your faith in God is wonderful to hear and gives great glory to God.

Your Pard,

Roy

Prayers up for his family and friends.

I will include them in my prayers tonight !

God bless!!!

D. Bradley will forever be with God and his angels..

Thanks.. guys.. I am not the boo hoo sort of gal.. but my dreams do keep me waking up at times wishing I could have seen him that one last time. That the two of us could have had our last one grand joke. But in the end I know it was meant to be the way it is.

For me iife is short a person to love, for God he is stronger by having him in heaven. I just wish God would have given me the bandaide I needed for the hole in my heart right now.

But one thing about God is he gives us the capacity to love and to hurt. I would perfer to love and hurt then to have never know Brad in my life. I guess that is part of being a people.. instead of just grazing my way t hru life For every hurt AI feel, I feel love from ;people that is so much stronger,. At times I queston, no doubt about it. I am so far from perfect. But in the end I depend upon God to send me down the right road. .

"A COWBOYS LAST REQUEST"

By Terry Ike Clanton 6-15-00 copyright 2000

Let me tell you folks

Who have gathered here today

That I'm a proud and thankful cowboy

Who has just passed away

I know it's hard

But, please don't cry

Fer I'm now ridin' Gods trails

High up in the sky

The hoss I'm ridin' now

Don't spook, buck or kick