SASS Wire Forum

business is business

Red Logan #12252

A Chinese guy goes to a Jewish guy to buy black bras, size 38.

The Jewish guy, known for his skills as a businessman, says that black bras are rare and that he is finding it very difficult to buy them from his suppliers. Therefore he has to charge $50.00 for them.

The Chinese guy buys 25 pairs.

He returns a few days later and this time orders fifty.

The Jewish guy tells him that they have become even harder to get and charges him $60.00 each.

The Chinese guy returns a month later and buys the Jewish guy's remaining stock of 50, and this time for $75.00 each.

The Jewish guy is somewhat puzzled by the large demand for black size 38 bras and asks the Chinese guy, "...please tell me - What do you do with all these black bras?"

The Chinese guy answers: "I cut them in half and sell them as skull caps to you Jewish guys for $100.00 each."

A Chinese guy goes to a Jewish guy to buy black bras, size 38.

The Jewish guy, known for his skills as a businessman, says that black bras are rare and that he is finding it very difficult to buy them from his suppliers. Therefore he has to charge $50.00 for them.

The Chinese guy buys 25 pairs.

He returns a few days later and this time orders fifty.

The Jewish guy tells him that they have become even harder to get and charges him $60.00 each.

The Chinese guy returns a month later and buys the Jewish guy's remaining stock of 50, and this time for $75.00 each.

The Jewish guy is somewhat puzzled by the large demand for black size 38 bras and asks the Chinese guy, "...please tell me - What do you do with all these black bras?"

The Chinese guy answers: "I cut them in half and sell them as skull caps to you Jewish guys for $100.00 each."

I always wondered where those little hats came from.. lol

Archived