SASS Wire Forum

Who has the best State and Regional Matches

Colt Faro, SASS #54579

The NY State Championship is one of the best matches each and every year.

There are so many pluses...great stage writing, a club that has a ton of help, the props are just ridiculously awesome, and the Saratoga Area is a great place to visit. The Albany airport is less than an hour away so it is easy to get in and out.

It was so popular this year they had to have a.m. & p.m. posses.

Mark your calendars for September 2012.

You won't be disappointed.

AA

PS...the MA-CT-RI State Match in June is pretty awesome too.

Guest Texas Jack Black

Best state shoot would be Heluva Ruckus followed by shootout at Sawyer Flats which is a three state shoot

T J B

Possum Trot and the the Smokeout gets my vote (and I'll admit I'm biased) for a downright party and down home feel. Regulator's Reckoning at Wartrace is possibly the most beautiful range anywhere and the folks are driven to make you welcome and happy.

CAC is hands down the best regional there is. NO DOUBT!! HANDS DOWN!

U.S. Open will be the top shoot anywhere with what they are doing and with the facility that they have at Sparta and with the folks who are making it happen!!

Possum Trot and the the Smokeout gets my vote (and I'll admit I'm biased) for a downright party and down home feel. Regulator's Reckoning at Wartrace is possibly the most beautiful range anywhere and the folks are driven to make you welcome and happy.

CAC is hands down the best regional there is. NO DOUBT!! HANDS DOWN!

U.S. Open will be the top shoot anywhere with what they are doing and with the facility that they have at Sparta and with the folks who are making it happen!!

+1, but I'll put Wartrace ahead of Possum Trott.

Next years US Open is shaping to be the BIGGEST Cowboy Match in the World and I plan to be there to see history made.

Randy

Archived