SASS Wire Forum

Sons first SASS match video

Rube Burrows

In August my son shot his first match. He used his SASS Vaquero 357s and a Rossi 92 in the same caliber. All of which were VERY stiff for him. He did pretty good.

He didnt have a shotgun that day so they counted the shotgun targets as misses. He actually had NO actual misses that counted other than the shotgun targets.

In this video he missed a couple times but none actually counted since he got his targets in the allowed shots.

Anyways, I just thought I would share the video.

Hey Rube !!!!!!!!!!

You oughta be a proud Daddy. Young man did great....good pistol shooting on the dreaded Star.

You and son have some great times ahead....and don't feel bad when he starts whipping your butt....cause it will happen.

Johnny

Hey Rube !!!!!!!!!!

You oughta be a proud Daddy. Young man did great....good pistol shooting on the dreaded Star.

You and son have some great times ahead....and don't feel bad when he starts whipping your butt....cause it will happen.

Johnny

Thanks for all the comments.

Dont know about that....."when he starts whipping" my butt.....he already does better than me sometimes. I cant seem to hit anything....in the air. He can though.

The guns were awful stiff for him and by the end of the day he was wore out. Now I have smoothed up his lever gun and shortened the stock. Next up is those revolvers.

They were loaded a little too hot also.

Congratulations!

May you and your son, along with the entire family, spend many hours making lasting memories.

Best of luck and GOD Bless.

Frio

Archived