SASS Wire Forum

Millbrook Massacre?

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Dalton & Freeda:

Pards----This is one of the best shoots around the KS NE CO area. We'd love to go, but it ain't gonna happen this year. And I was gonna whup up on the Ft Hays Preacher too. :lol::lol:

Maybe if it ain't too late, maybe Calamity can go with Winchester Wade and Amy Oakley.

Mustang Gregg

Pinewood, Kid Bucklin, Wizard & I are all goin - bunch more from Pawnee -- gonna be a blast !

Regrettably, Calico Cass & I will not be able to make it. DARN!!!!

A great match, fun & challenging stages, and wonderful people. What more is there?

Very much hope to be there next year.

eGG

:FlagAm:

I'm going, I look forward to it. This is my second year going, if it's anything like last year it should be a great shoot.

SID :)

Scary,

Her job really gets in the way :) Tell her we will miss her! :(

Painted Filly

Painted Filly

Yea but that's life, I will tell her. Thanks

SID

Dalton,

Yep, headed out on Wednesday evening.

Really looking forward to shooting the massacre again. I see from the confirmation letter that there will be a 3 stage Wild Bunch side match, so bring those 1911s!

GW

Freeda Bee Mee cant make it either, due to teaching duties. She will be there Saturday I think though, for moral support.

I wont be shooting, but will be manning the Run N Iron tent and trying to catch up on leatherwork.

It will be good meeting many of you!

Major Art, I will get down there for a monthly again one of these days. I usually make a few a year, but no time this year.

Yusta B, I fixed the emailed problem. Thanks for the email on that. See you there!

Scary, Painted, and GW, See you there!

DM

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

What a great shoot and great bunch of Pards!

Was it this weekend? How soon will the scores be up?

Still in Afghan,

Mustang Gregg

The Millbrook Massacre turned into the Millbrook Marathon. Due to a nasty weather front scheduled to come in on Friday night (which did show up right on time), the Millbrook team decided to shoot all twelve stages on Friday. Even with a couple of breaks for lunch and an afternoon nap, that was a loooong day.

After seeing the weather on Saturday, I would say the team made the right decision. Most folks even hung around in the rain on Saturday for the Saturday night banquet.

Thanks to Fort Hays Preacher, Trego Kid and the rest of the Millbrook gang for putting on a great shoot!

GW Ryder

GW,

You are so right. Was sooooo much fun but ever so tiring. Great having you on our possee!

Our posse was sure up getting the awards that is for sure!!!!!

Painted Filly

Archived