SASS Wire Forum

Did this ever happen to you?

McCandless

You look in the gun safe... you can't hardly close the door. You think, "dang! I got too many guns!"

Then you start planning on what you just "need" to buy next!

Hmmmmmm,

McC (what's waitin' for a new shotgun to arrive)

Did this ever happen to you?

Yep! A 24 gun and then a 32 gun safe. No more room for another safe ... so out came the shelves. Now I have to carefully open the doors for fear of the packed front rows falling out!

Hint: Packing long arms in a safe like this, to protect the wood on high end guns - cover the stocks with cotton athlete socks

I got about 10 1/2 mos and counting until my youngest goes off to college. When he comes home to visit, he doesn't know it yet, but there will be a pull-out bed in the "gun room" he'll be welcome to use..... :) Just counting the months.....

You mean you would have a bed for him...Couch or inflatable mattress...Or send him to his girlfriend house...

Texas Lizard

Talk is cheap but my three still have a bed to come home to...Wife will not let me change that...

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Yes it has, but then there was a gun sale so I bought a new safe, now I think I need a bigger one.

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

You mean you would have a bed for him...Couch or inflatable mattress...Or send him to his girlfriend house...

Texas Lizard

Talk is cheap but my three still have a bed to come home to...Wife will not let me change that...

Mommies are so possessive-compulsive :rolleyes: that way.

The most expensive guns go in the safe, the not-so expensive on shelves, some in the corner and some on top of the safe. Oh, and some in the closet in the guest bedroom and some under the bed.

My gun safe is gettin' to be like Fibber McGee's closet.

Archived