SASS Wire Forum

Sandusky Co. Regulators this Saturday the 8th.

WOODFOX , sass#34179

:FlagAm: The Sandusky Co. Regulators will be shootin this Saturday the 8th . Registration is from 8am-9:15am Mandatory Safety Meeting @9:30 match will start directly after meeting. We will shoot 3 stages stop for lunch and shoot 3 more after lunch for a total of 6 fun packed Cowboy Action Stages . It is our Halloween shoot so wear you costume if ya like ,special attention will be given to all Soiled Doves . Hope to see ya all at Stoney Bottom . Woodfox :ph34r:

yup, my last shoot up north for the year,,,hope it's better than last weekend, the weather and my shooting..... :blush:

cheyenne :lol:

I'm a comin'

Black Powder but no Oreos.

I'll eat Rye's!

--Dawg

I think Iwl smoke up tha place tuu, Possum Trots coming up, plus they have FCGF at Comin At Cha this year,,,,plus Iwl git tu go head to head with Stoney the drifter at CAC:lol:

Our Halloween shoot. I wonder if Dik Ogyaf is showing up ? He scare's me. :unsure:

My whole posse will be there.

Oooh maybe I'll dress up as the "cookie monster" :lol:

Woodfox.....Soiled Doves.....You Say.....Catlow.....comin' out of the closet????? :wub: .....Faygo.. :P:lol::D

:lol: Catlow taint got one of these new fangled electronic letter writtin machines . :lol: Woodfox :lol:

Don't think I can make it this time :( Have to take the grandkids to fisking derby at the gun club. Have fun well miss you all.

Wagon Master Duke

PS: Fago your coffee cup is on the way. Rye is bring it. You check yo see if there is any old cookies still in it. :unsure:

Thanks Wagon Master and I'll keep an eye out for stale oreos :unsure: BCK I just got a note from Diks' place of residents and it seems that's he missing.(again) So, be ready for anything. :D Faygo

Thanks Wagon Master and I'll keep an eye out for stale oreos :unsure: BCK I just got a note from Diks' place of residents and it seems that's he missing.(again) So, be ready for anything. :D Faygo

Faygo, I've been loosin' sleep over the odd chance that Dik will show up. :D Only one thing scares me more. :o That's when Prissy :wub: calls me from the next room and uses my first and middle name. That's when I know I'm in real trouble.

Bad Creek Kid

What a beatiful day and a fun shoot. Thanks to everyone that worked hard to put in on. See Ya'll on the trail as they say.

Oh Dodge Park Kidd told me I must beckon him more often. He really enjoyed knockin' the cobwebs out of his 45's :)

Faygo(that missed being there)Kid ;)

Another good shoot at Stoney Bottom Creek in the books. What a great posse!!! Prissy, Missus Dad and Creek Bottom Cate :wub: Thanks for a good time girls!!!! :P Rye

Another good shoot at Stoney Bottom Creek in the books. What a great posse!!! Prissy, Missus Dad and Creek Bottom Cate :wub: Thanks for a good time girls!!!! :P Rye

Yes you are right Rye it was a good shoot. We both enjoy shootin at Stoney Bottom Creek. Always have a good time. Hats off to Creek bottom Cate and Curtice Clay by putting on a good shoot. Keep up the good work!!!!!! MissUs Dad @ Dad

Archived