SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Memorial Chapel Video stage at Comin' at Cha!

Grizzly Dave

T-Bone has graciously agreed to let me run a Cowboy / Cowgirl Memorial Chapel fundraising video stage on side match day at Comin' at Cha!

What I'm thinking is maybe a stand and deliver stage, double tap sweep on 3 targets for both rifle and pistol, and 2 shotgun targets. Shooter would start facing the camera and the Starting line would be something like "Howdy, I'm <insert alias> and I'm comin' at 'cha from the Badlands Bar 3"

I'll take video of each shooter and put it up on youtube. We'll have a big plastic jug for folks to put a donation for the chapel fund. Times could be recorded for bragging rights, or maybe even a prize. We're even looking into playing all the videos that night in the big barn Saloon or main stage.

Anyone who wanted to help me out with it an hour or two would be appreciated. Kinda hard to run the timer and video camera at the same time. Please let me know if you would like to help out.

Funraising raffles are still going on for a SASS Life Membership, Guns, and a bunch of other great stuff and you can find more informaiton on those HERE.

Archived