SASS Wire Forum

Mason Dixon Stampede - SASS NE Regional

Dutch Coroner

Congratulations to Slick Silver Kidd and Appaloosa Amy as top overall shooters.

Congratulations to Slick Silver and Sunshine Marcie as the Regional Champions and to all the Category champions.

:)

Congratulations to Slick Silver Kidd and Appaloosa Amy as top overall shooters.

Congratulations to Slick Silver and Sunshine Marcie as the Regional Champions and to all the Category champions.

:)

A big congratulations to my son Slick Silver Kidd for Overall Match Winner and Northeast Regional Mens Champion.

A big congratulations also to all the class winners, and all who shot the match. This was a shooters match, BIG and CLOSE targets without having to remember any stupid shooting orders. I didn't hear anyone complain or have a negetive comment about the match, but I did hear lots of positive comments. Hats off to everyone involved in putting this match on. It was a GREAT match.

It was my very first clean match, and over 60 of us shot it clean.

Might have something to do with the gun rinsing at most of the loading tables, and the showers. :lol:

Everything sure seemed to run like clockwork, and everybody was friendly and helpful. I'll be back!

Have the scores been posted?

shenny

Dutch I passed your reguards onto Travis. It was good to see ya again. See ya in Florida.

Tom

Thanks Tom, I hope the repairs don't cost too much.

As far as clean matches go, I made 60 clean match medallions. We were 29 short. There were 89 clean matches, and considering we had rain on a few stages, that is awesome and a testiment to the stages used and placement of the targets. The targets did look back at you and say "Come on big boy, give it a try, speed is your friend!"

The berm marshals, that shot all 10 in one day, and had heavy rain most of the time, had around 12 of the clean matches.

Thanks to everyone that made this match come together. It was indeed a team event!!!!! :)

Roo

The link from the main web site says 2010 but the scores are for 2011. I do the scores page on my own site and someone else has the Mason Dixon main site. I think they are out of town so the link may show 2010 for a few days.

Roo

Congratulations to the KIdd!!!! Well done. Wish I could have been there to shoot with you, I miss you guys!!!

Would someone please advise as to where to exactly find the 2011 scores? All I seem to find are the 2010 scores. Thanks in advance. Nota John

Dutch Coroner's link works, but here it is again

2011 MDS Scores

1. Slick Silver Kidd

2. Walker Colt

3. Punch ...

Nota John,

The old scores were completely removed and the new scores were posted by 9:30 PM on Sunday.

If you are seeing 2010 scores, put your cursor on the scores as you view them, then right click your mouse and then click "refresh". Your browser has stored the old scores and is not updating.

The exact address is www.chuckaroos.com/mds/mdsscores.htm

Roo

Nota John,

The old scores were completely removed and the new scores were posted by 9:30 PM on Sunday.

If you are seeing 2010 scores, put your cursor on the scores as you view them, then right click your mouse and then click "refresh". Your browser has stored the old scores and is not updating.

The exact address is www.chuckaroos.com/mds/mdsscores.htm

Roo

Mr. Chuckaroo,

This computer challenged person thanks you for the information that restored the scores. I will make note how to do this again for the future. Also, allow me to thank you again for taking the time out of your busy day to locate my badge and handbook. Yours. Nota John

Archived