SASS Wire Forum

HOLY COW! Comin' at 'Cha is gonna be AWESOME!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I gave not even picked up my guns in close to 3 months.

With the Duelist that are showing up. I can forget top 5. Heck I can forget top 10 in Duelist.

But bet I still have a GREAT TIME. :rolleyes: And that's what it is all about. :rolleyes:

I'll be lucky to break into the top 20 in the Cowboy Category, but it's gonna be fun no matter where I finish.

That Wild Bunch class looks like a lot of fun, only have one problem, well ok several problems, I'm not going to be there on Tuesday, and I don't have any of the WB guns.

...breaking news....this just in.....

T-Bone has graciously agreed to let me run a Cowboy / Cowgirl Memorial Chapel fundraising video stage on side match day!

What I'm thinking is maybe a stand and deliver stage, double tap sweep on 3 targets for both rifle and pistol, and 4 shotgun targets. Shooter would start facing the camera and the Starting line would be something like "Howdy, I'm <insert alias> and I'm comin' at 'cha from the Badlands Bar 3"

I'll take video of each shooter and put it up on youtube. We'll have a big plastic jug for folks to put a donation for the chapel fund. Times could be recorded for bragging rights, or maybe even a prize.

Anyone who wanted to help me out with it an hour or two would be appreciated. Kinda hard to run the timer and video camera at the same time.

Grizz

Hey Grizz

Man, I'm lookin forward to seein you and every one else! Can't wait. T-Bone has asked me to be the Side Match Coordinator for CAC this year. Your fund raising stage sounds like a great idea! We're gonna do some standard side matches, yours and I'm workin on a couple of special side matches as well. I'm gonna get there Friday Oct. 28th so I'll be there in plenty of time to get em set up and ready. We'll talk.

Titus

Titus, I hope to roll in sometime Wednesday evening, the day before side matches. Just got off the phone with T-Bone and he suggested that we might put together a CD or DVD of all the shooter vids and run them in the Saloon or something that evening. YeeHaw it's gonna be fun, I can't wait.

Okay Grizz, my friend....

I got a question for ya

If I shoot this side match and make this little video can I watch it to well, um, to make sure I don't look like a complete idiot...

a partial idiot I can live with but not a complete, never live it down, idiot...

Okay Grizz, my friend....

I got a question for ya

If I shoot this side match and make this little video can I watch it to well, um, to make sure I don't look like a complete idiot...

a partial idiot I can live with but not a complete, never live it down, idiot...

For you darlin, I reckon we can take a look right after you get done shootin, and if you don't like it, for a small fee, I'll erase it. Without that small fee however...it goes viral in a matter of minutes!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA (EVIL LAUGH)

For you darlin, I reckon we can take a look right after you get done shootin, and if you don't like it, for a small fee, I'll erase it. Without that small fee however...it goes viral in a matter of minutes!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA (EVIL LAUGH)

Ha! you make me laugh out loud for real you really made me laugh

Woohoo, I just found the winning Crown Royal dessert recipe!

And no, I'm not going to tell you what it is. No, no hints neither. Just gotta figure out how I'm going to make it in a motel room....

CL, It's going to be interesting this year....last year you and I finished about the same, but you've been practicing over the last year, and me, well, I haven't. I'm hoping those new purple chinks slow you down a bit so I have half a chance...

:D

CL, It's going to be interesting this year....last year you and I finished about the same, but you've been practicing over the last year, and me, well, I haven't. I'm hoping those new purple chinks slow you down a bit so I have half a chance...

:D

NO BY GOLLY my new purple chinks had better not slow me down!

I will take them back to Mose and Bella and demand a refund!

Woohoo, I just found the winning Crown Royal dessert recipe!

And no, I'm not going to tell you what it is. No, no hints neither. Just gotta figure out how I'm going to make it in a motel room....

Grizz, my friend, I intend to beat you one way or another.

I either have to out shoot you or out cook you.

Grizz, my friend, I intend to beat you one way or another.

I either have to out shoot you or out cook you.

You'll probably best me on both counts, but it will still be FUN!

NO BY GOLLY my new purple chinks had better not slow me down!

I will take them back to Mose and Bella and demand a refund!

They are engineered with polydynamic leather glide lubricants that are actually fed to the cows prior to their hide removal process.

The are also aerodynamically enhanced to achieve terminal movement velocity after a shot is fired.

They should make you faster if you can get intune with "THE PURPLE FORCE"

MOSE

They are engineered with polydynamic leather glide lubricants that are actually fed to the cows prior to their hide removal process.

The are also aerodynamically enhanced to achieve terminal movement velocity after a shot is fired.

MOSE

Or for those out there who are technically challenged, they're slicker'n snot on a doorknob and will make you move faster'n greased lightnin!

MOSE

Love it!!!

I'll be fast any second now!!!

waiting....waiting...waiting

maybe I'm not concentrating hard enough

Ya gotta LET GO of the door knob! Remember, THINK THRU THE BLONDE! :P

I think we should get a 10 second bonus... per stage....for shooting while blonde!

CL, you need to quit grading papers and go to bed!

less than 10 entries left... !!!... WOW who would of ever ??????? We have lots of things going on so you better rest up before you get here because You'll be tired when you leave. First camper pulled in today and the match is next month,,,WOW !!!! I tried to tell ya it was gonna be big...... T-Bone

I am amazed that there are any entries left at all, this is an awesome match. The shooting alone is worth the price of admission, then you get vendors, entertainment, food, and so much more on top of that!

And on top of all that, you'll get to see Complicated Lady in Purple Chinks!!!!!!!!!!

Tick tock, is it time to load up the buckboard yet??????????

I am amazed that there are any entries left at all, this is an awesome match. The shooting alone is worth the price of admission, then you get vendors, entertainment, food, and so much more on top of that!

And on top of all that, you'll get to see Complicated Lady in Purple Chinks!!!!!!!!!!

Tick tock, is it time to load up the buckboard yet??????????

Ha! there you go Grizz, settin folks up for disappointment

I know I'm gonna look ridiculous but hey you only live once, might as well make folks smile even if it is because they're laughing at ya

Ha! there you go Grizz, settin folks up for disappointment

I know I'm gonna look ridiculous but hey you only live once, might as well make folks smile even if it is because they're laughing at ya

Just saw a t-shirt the other day.

IF YOU CAN'T LAUGH AT YOURSELF

I'LL DO IT FOR YOU

CL you know I wouldn't laugh at you...but I will laugh WITH you.

OK!!! We're on the shooters list.. :)

We're on the Posse list... Posse #4 so far.. :)

Got our hotel reservations... :)

Got the living room and dining room about half painted... :wacko:

Don't worry.. I'll get it done :blink:

Rance <_< n' Lacey

Thinkin' we ain't never been to a regional match before :blush:

but otta be fun :)

Rance <_< n' Lacey

You definitely picked the right regional for your first one.

You are gonna love the Bar 3.

I look forward to meeting you both.

Rance <_< n' Lacey

Posse 4! Why that's awesome. Lookin forward to seein y'all again. :) Oh, and by the way, keep an eye out for Complicated Lady. I hear she may be wearin some kinda space aged gamer chinks! She'll be movin faster than most human eyes will be able to follow. Honestly, some folks will do ANYTHING for an advantage! :P

Posse 4! Why that's awesome. Lookin forward to seein y'all again. :) Oh, and by the way, keep an eye out for Complicated Lady. I hear she may be wearin some kinda space aged gamer chinks! She'll be movin faster than most human eyes will be able to follow. Honestly, some folks will do ANYTHING for an advantage! :P

Titus..

Lookin' forward ta seein' you folks again also..

Kinda keep an eye on me though.. :wacko: I don't need another one of them thar SDQ's :lol:

Complicated Lady.. It'll be a pleasure ta meet you also... purple chinks and all :)

I'm in the older catagory so... you'll have ta walk kinda slow.. :blink:

Rance <_<

Thinkin' it's gonna be a good time :)

Archived