SASS Wire Forum

HOLY COW! Comin' at 'Cha is gonna be AWESOME!

Grizzly Dave

T-Bone emailed me a picture of the stage coach stage we will be using for the Chapel fundraising video stage on side match day. IT LOOKS AWESOME! I'll probably wait until I get there the day before to figure out exactly how the stage is gonna go, but it's gonna be cool! I've been working with my software and have figured out a way to run vids back to back so we can show them in the Big Barn Saloon in the evenings.

24 days and counting!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

T-Bone emailed me a picture of the stage coach stage we will be using for the Chapel fundraising video stage on side match day. IT LOOKS AWESOME! I'll probably wait until I get there the day before to figure out exactly how the stage is gonna go, but it's gonna be cool! I've been working with my software and have figured out a way to run vids back to back so we can show them in the Big Barn Saloon in the evenings.

24 days and counting!

Sounds like yer gonna do it right there Grizz! I can't wait.

Dave, the Stagecoach/ SASS stage has everything set and ready... I added 2 KD w/ birds just to spice things up a bit. Also for the cowboys/girls who shoot the stage and donate to the Memorial Chapel their name will go into a special drawing to win a Gun. Thats right a Gun. So everyone line up and shoot for a chance to win a NEW GUN.....

Dave, the Stagecoach/ SASS stage has everything set and ready... I added 2 KD w/ birds just to spice things up a bit. Also for the cowboys/girls who shoot the stage and donate to the Memorial Chapel their name will go into a special drawing to win a Gun. Thats right a Gun. So everyone line up and shoot for a chance to win a NEW GUN.....

Dang T-Bone..

You just keep doin' stufff and addin'stuff to make things bigger and better...

Your very gracious on putting on a good shoot with your VIP's in mind.. all the time..

Rance <_<

Lookin' forward to my first time at Comin' At Cha..

YeeHaw! WOW! Thanks T-Bone!!!

Might have to shoot the stage my own self now! Just nobody laugh when I miss the flyer, ok? :D

Last I checked the website, there's only 5 slots left for Comin at Cha! Best get your entry in soon if'n yer comin!

Hey Titus, I just looked at the updated shooters list, either a missed it before, or a very note worthy competitor has recently been added! Wow!

Looks like part of the WB will be there!!

Good times!

Things are falling into place, just got done reserving a rental buckboard to drive to Texas, less expensive to rent than get our old buckboard repaired for such a long trip.

So Grizz, can't remember if you've said already or not. Are you comin solo this year or ya gonna have a co-pilot again.

Titus, Miz Grizz (my wife) is coming with me this year. This will be the first match of any kind she's gone to with me, should be interesting.... :D

very interesting

;)

Grizz, that means you can't dally with all the ladies this year :rolleyes:

Not true! I already told her that I collect hugs from all the gals, and that ain't gonna change just cuz she's there. She said she'll just have to collect hugs from all the cowboys then. Sounds fair to me.

Grizz,

You know that nothing gets in the way of me giving out my hugs! :) Will be great to see. I may see oyu before then but If not drive safe! :)

Painted Filly

Not true! I already told her that I collect hugs from all the gals, and that ain't gonna change just cuz she's there. She said she'll just have to collect hugs from all the cowboys then. Sounds fair to me.

Tell her I'm first! :)

Titus A.(who :wub: huggin the cowgirls)Gnatsass

I'll be standing in line......Do y'all know about our 10,700 sq foots Garage Sale?????? It's gonna be big !!! I say Big!!!Just got in a Posse full of door Prizes from Birchwood Casey, some luck Posse will get the whole box to divide up amongst'' them selfs. Was that a word???Who cares YOU win... T-Bone

Titus, I'm first in line for them guns.....

Don't forget to pick up Special designed, custom machine washable, ultra clear and professionally embezzled, hand crafted,injected mold resin ------doont'' ta' da' da' daaaaa!!!!----Shot Glass..It's suitable for framing in a wide deluxe frame."if Ya got one" These are not door prizes just something extra and we wanted to share with a couple hundred friends of ours friends at a party. T-Bone

Don't forget to pick up Special designed, custom machine washable, ultra clear and professionally embezzled, hand crafted,injected mold resin ------doont'' ta' da' da' daaaaa!!!!----Shot Glass..It's suitable for framing in a wide deluxe frame."if Ya got one" These are not door prizes just something extra and we wanted to share with a couple hundred friends of ours friends at a party. T-Bone

OK Bone. Let's see...Kahr P40, Marlin 44mag., and I'll see if there's anything else lurkin in one of the gun safes that need to see the light of day. We'll talk. Oh, and I'll bring that '66 loading gate I owe ya.

Do they come "prefilled" too?

Archived