SASS Wire Forum

HOLY COW! Comin' at 'Cha is gonna be AWESOME!

Grizzly Dave

I don't know Rance, Titus is your posse marshal? All I gotta say about that is it's a good thing Fannie Kicker will be there to keep him in line! :D

29 days and counting.

All I gotta say about that is it's 33 years she's been keepin me in line...she's a saint! :wub:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know Rance, Titus is your posse marshal? All I gotta say about that is it's a good thing Fannie Kicker will be there to keep him in line! :D

29 days and counting.

Titus has a pair of stripedy pants that make him look like he is going REAL fast! :lol:

Titus has a pair of stripedy pants that make him look like he is going REAL fast! :lol:

Just think Noz, if Complicated Lady would loan me them hi tech purple chinks and I wore em with my "stripedy pants" well who knows what might happen. Might just knock the earth off its axis. Or it could zap the ozone layer back into its pre Al Gore condition and all our problems would be solved. Just think of all the polar bears that could be saved! Of course Grizzly Dave would be there to capture it all on video! Think of the youtube hits that one would git! :P

I'm looking forward to the poker tournament on Friday night, I missed it last year, what can I expect?

There's a poker tournament on Friday night during Comin At Cha???

How come I don't know about this?

Just think Noz, if Complicated Lady would loan me them hi tech purple chinks and I wore em with my "stripedy pants" well who knows what might happen. Might just knock the earth off its axis. Or it could zap the ozone layer back into its pre Al Gore condition and all our problems would be solved. Just think of all the polar bears that could be saved! Of course Grizzly Dave would be there to capture it all on video! Think of the youtube hits that one would git! :P

Titus in his stripedy pants and purple chinks.... do I really want to see that?

I love to watch Titus dance... it makes me smile. I may let him borrow my purple chinks just to watch him dance in them!

THAT may need to be on YouTube.

Titus in his stripedy pants and purple chinks.... do I really want to see that?

I love to watch Titus dance... it makes me smile. I may let him borrow my purple chinks just to watch him dance in them!

THAT may need to be on YouTube.

Does this fall into that 'laughing at you...er I mean laughing with you' category? ;):lol:

Titus require a liberal dose of lubricant before his dance moves become spectacular.

How about Titus dancing in his stripedy pants, CL's purple chinks and my blonde braids, with me and Buck D. Law singing karoke?

If that image doesn't frighten you, you is a brave cowboy.

Titus require a liberal dose of lubricant before his dance moves become spectacular.

How about Titus dancing in his stripedy pants, CL's purple chinks and my blonde braids, with me and Buck D. Law singing karoke?

I think that is a great idea!

...because then no matter how ridiculous I look it will pale in comparison.

Titus, you KNOW I love ya!

I think that is a great idea!

...because then no matter how ridiculous I look it will pale in comparison.

Titus, you KNOW I love ya!

Yeah, I can just FEEL the love. Oh how I feel it! :D All it fun darlin. Dang I can't wait for this one to start. :)

That might be pushin the envelope just a wee bit there Noz. Remember there will be elderly folks and children present. Would hate to send someone into cardiac arrest or perhaps scar some young innocent child for life! :blink:

Only a few weeks left to wait !!!!!! Porchs are done after 4 days of hard work and now onto something else..... Lets see what I can get into next??????

Let's see........How about some new targets to replace the pullets??? :blink:

No Jack,,,,,, we are leaving the Chicks in the match BUT if it makes you feel better you'll only have to shoot them twice each with no double taps at 35- 40 yards or so with your pistol. Just kidding' Jack.

Could everyone coming to Texas from the other States please bring 1, one, uno, bale of hay. We are in a real bad shortage and there is not any to be found.... Hank likes his hay still a little green on the edges.

Thanks T-Bone

No Jack,,,,,, we are leaving the Chicks in the match BUT if it makes you feel better you'll only have to shoot them twice each with no double taps at 35- 40 yards or so with your pistol. Just kidding' Jack.

Could everyone coming to Texas from the other States please bring 1, one, uno, bale of hay. We are in a real bad shortage and there is not any to be found.... Hank likes his hay still a little green on the edges.

Thanks T-Bone

I got an idea!

How about anyone who brings Hank a bale of hay gets a free tshirt!?

That might be pushin the envelope just a wee bit there Noz. Remember there will be elderly folks and children present. Would hate to send someone into cardiac arrest or perhaps scar some young innocent child for life! :blink:

Elderly folks? I resemble that remark!

Where is MJ with his predictions? For that matter, where is MJ on the shooters list?

Some awfully fast guns is gonna be there...

Tater

TRO

Justin Parker

Rattlesnake Wrangler

and a bunch of others...

Sounds like that Lady is a thinkin'..

Are ya a farm girl CL?

Rance <_<

Thinkin' Grizz might could bring one along fer me too :lol:

Lacey likes T shirts :)

ME a farm girl???

you have no idea how hard that made me laugh!

I was born and raised near Los Angeles.

My father was all Texan and my mother was a Southern Lady so I was raised by country folk that moved to the city to make their fortune.

I've lived in a small town in East Texas for the last 22 years but NO I am not a farm girl.

High heels and long fingernails don't work on a farm.

I am a "girly girl" that just happens to love shooting guns and watching football.

Is it any wonder why they call me Complicated Lady?

I should be able to round up a few bales to bring over. I wont be able to make it over and shoot the match...but I will be there Saturday to at least visit and cheer on a few folks.

Tell Hank theres some La hay on the way....hhmmm maybe a La Hayride? Some of you folks have probably heard of that

WOW, Hank is not going hungry this year..... See y'all soon... CAC is right around next weeks corner... Campers are showing up and cowboys calling' everyday... Looks like we have 10 spots left for shooting and 1000's or openings for friends... T-Bone

I've been lookin' at work schedules and such, and it looks like I'll be able to make that 45 mile trip! :lol: Gonna send in my entry form Monday.

It's about time, I haven't been to a match since December 2010.

I'm so excited I went outside today and cast a bunch of bullets!

Archived