SASS Wire Forum

WTB/WTT

I have a pair of single sixes in 32 H & R that I bought for my Minister of Finance but was unaware they had the larger Vaquero type grip frames. Although they work, she would like the smaller grip frame.If anyone has a set, or even 1 they want to trade or sell, please write me at Raceshots@aol.com

Thanks-

Windy City Red

I have a pair of single sixes in 32 H & R that I bought for my Minister of Finance but was unaware they had the larger Vaquero type grip frames. Although they work, she would like the smaller grip frame.If anyone has a set, or even 1 they want to trade or sell, please write me at Raceshots@aol.com

Thanks-

Windy City Red

Red

This swap won't gain much, if anything. The "smaller" grip frame is of the same size as the larger one except for being 1/4" shorter on the bottom. It is no smaller or closer to the trigger guard otherwise. In fact some folks I know that had the shorties, used regular Vaquero grip panels and just added a 1/4" spacer at the bottom to gain the full length.

Al

Red

This swap won't gain much, if anything. The "smaller" grip frame is of the same size as the larger one except for being 1/4" shorter on the bottom. It is no smaller or closer to the trigger guard otherwise. In fact some folks I know that had the shorties, used regular Vaquero grip panels and just added a 1/4" spacer at the bottom to gain the full length.

Al

thanks VERY much for the info.

I was under the impression that the smaller frame was narrower. We don't care about the overall length , but rather the width of the grip frame.

Archived