SASS Wire Forum

Birthday wishes...

Deja Vous

Not my birthday yet.. but I am making a request early. To night I was at a NRA local "friends" meeting. CA has some tough laws, but there are a lot of gun owners in this state, and a lot of people struggling to keep bad gun legislation out. So...... my Christmas (heck with happy holidays, darn it it is Christmas to me) wish and my birthday wish are the very same for all of you on this board.....

Join SASS... join NRA.... Keep our rights front in center..... AND...... for New Years promise yourself a new gun next year or a safe to lock them all up in.. lol...

My list is pretty easy for y'all huh? lol... So, shop early to get the right thing now.. lol...

In the very beginnings of our nation guns and guts won the revolutionary war, and yep being part Lakota, you beat part of me in the Indian wars. lol Your guns have keep us a free nation during many other wars even World Wars. Guns saved lives everyday in break ins, and countless guns protect our military and our LEO"s. Guns did put food on the table for decades and helped us settle the whole nation in our push westward.

Sass reenactes a very important part of our history, and the NRA is our more modern tool to protect our sport, and our rights.

When I go to a match I am there for the fun, the click and the bang. But every time I pick up a gun I think of the sacrifices we have made in this great nation and used guns to get and keep our rights. So, the grip on my fake pearl handles is not all about today, it is about our past and its colorful era of protecting our own if we need too. Do I feel a bit of power when I pick up a gun, yes I do. But it is a good power. I feel like I am stepping back into a time when we took on responsibility. We were men or women who you could count on, and we took our word seriously. A time before "spin" became the game of the day, and when families stood together to save what was theres until the place burned down.

Okay.. gotta stop.. I failed to insert a lol in a couple of whole paragraphs... lol... So, give me my wish.. and go buy a gun, send some bucks to NRA and pay your dues to SASS and shoot cowboy.... and nope I am not adding "Girl" .lol... I failed politically correct class.. .

Not my birthday yet.. but I am making a request early. To night I was at a NRA local "friends" meeting. CA has some tough laws, but there are a lot of gun owners in this state, and a lot of people struggling to keep bad gun legislation out. So...... my Christmas (heck with happy holidays, darn it it is Christmas to me) wish and my birthday wish are the very same for all of you on this board.....

Join SASS... join NRA.... Keep our rights front in center..... AND...... for New Years promise yourself a new gun next year or a safe to lock them all up in.. lol...

My list is pretty easy for y'all huh? lol... So, shop early to get the right thing now.. lol...

In the very beginnings of our nation guns and guts won the revolutionary war, and yep being part Lakota, you beat part of me in the Indian wars. lol Your guns have keep us a free nation during many other wars even World Wars. Guns saved lives everyday in break ins, and countless guns protect our military and our LEO"s. Guns did put food on the table for decades and helped us settle the whole nation in our push westward.

Sass reenactes a very important part of our history, and the NRA is our more modern tool to protect our sport, and our rights.

When I go to a match I am there for the fun, the click and the bang. But every time I pick up a gun I think of the sacrifices we have made in this great nation and used guns to get and keep our rights. So, the grip on my fake pearl handles is not all about today, it is about our past and its colorful era of protecting our own if we need too. Do I feel a bit of power when I pick up a gun, yes I do. But it is a good power. I feel like I am stepping back into a time when we took on responsibility. We were men or women who you could count on, and we took our word seriously. A time before "spin" became the game of the day, and when families stood together to save what was theres until the place burned down.

Okay.. gotta stop.. I failed to insert a lol in a couple of whole paragraphs... lol... So, give me my wish.. and go buy a gun, send some bucks to NRA and pay your dues to SASS and shoot cowboy.... and nope I am not adding "Girl" .lol... I failed politically correct class.. .

+1

I could no thave said any better...

Guess I better go 'B-Day' shopping...

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Deja and all you Cal. shooters have some real trouble with antigunners in that state. 4 anti-gun measures just got to Gov. Brown's desk the other day. I wonder if he signed them?? lol It sometimes seems as though you guys are fighting a losing battle but keep up the pressure and who knows? Ohio never had a CCL law until 7 years ago. I was surprised that it passed. It was due to the pressure put on the politicians from grass root orgs like Ohioans for Concealed Carry, Buckeye Firearms, Ohio Rifle and Pistol Club and the NRA.

Good luck ya'll and Deja's got some good advice for yuns! Rye :FlagAm:

I'm curious if the folks around here who don't join SASS are also not NRA members.

Deja and all you Cal. shooters have some real trouble with antigunners in that state. 4 anti-gun measures just got to Gov. Brown's desk the other day. I wonder if he signed them?? lol It sometimes seems as though you guys are fighting a losing battle but keep up the pressure and who knows? Ohio never had a CCL law until 7 years ago. I was surprised that it passed. It was due to the pressure put on the politicians from grass root orgs like Ohioans for Concealed Carry, Buckeye Firearms, Ohio Rifle and Pistol Club and the NRA.

Good luck ya'll and Deja's got some good advice for yuns! Rye :FlagAm:

Thanks Rye.. a gun is near and dear to my heart. No one better understands the importance of guns until you enjoying shooting one, and one saves your life. I have had the blessing of both. I guess some would think not both could be a blessing, but in a way it was because I knew from that day forward that I was my first defense. And considering my skinny backside I needed something a bit bigger than a scream for help on 911 and waiting for that help to arrive.

I'm curious if the folks around here who don't join SASS are also not NRA members.

Utahs that would be a good poll to take... Great idea. Course I do undestand right now not everyone can afford to do all this .. but I bet they would if they could..

+1

I could no thave said any better...

Guess I better go 'B-Day' shopping...

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

lol.. yep.. go fill your safe.. I kne I could count on you...

Archived