SASS Wire Forum

Old fort Parker this weekend,

Rocky Meadows, SASS#18501

I am going to have dinner on the patio between the barracks. I am cooking all the side dishes YOU bring your own meat to grill. We are going to fire the charcoal up around 6:00-6:30pm and have some libations (BYOB) while we wait for the coals to get ready. Let me know if you wanna join in!!!

The last Party on the Patio was a blast, ya'll come join us for this one.

Wait till you taste the dessert THIS year! Mmmmmmmmmmmm Mmmmm MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Got a few responces through FB and e-mail. Looks like Friday night Party on the Patio is going to b e GREAT!! Don't forget your ice chest and chairs. I'm bring some extra tables.

I can't wait!!

OK, Menu planning and grocery shopping today.

Rocky,

If this is for Friday night we are IN! No telling what all we'll be able to find on the way over.

Possum

Possum!!??

You're not implying that there might be some kinda "free meat" on the road over are ya??!!!!! B)

Possum!!??

You're not implying that there might be some kinda "free meat" on the road over are ya??!!!!! B)

He don't even stop, just trails a treble hook behind. I heard at one time he was looking to get a snowplow so's he wouldn't be leaving the natural gravy behind.

Should be at the Fort around 8 or so friday night, i'm coming to shoot through on Sat. I'll bring some sort of unidentified Louisiana side dish that contains some flesh like substance ;) Save me a big hug Rocky !!!!!!! :wub:

Slick

I'm shooting through too...should be fun!

;)

He don't even stop, just trails a treble hook behind. I heard at one time he was looking to get a snowplow so's he wouldn't be leaving the natural gravy behind.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Now thats funny right thar

Rocky, one additional grill might not be enough.Coming from the part of Louisiana where Possum resides there might be ample opportunity between there and Old Ft Parker for such delicacies as not only fresh road kill possum but also nutria, racoon, squirrel,armadillo, coyote, venison, alligator, and maybe even a catamount. The choices are unlimited. :)

I look forward to the cook out too.

I'm gonna' shoot every stage at least 4 times!!! Got lot's of AMMO !!!! B) B)

What are you shootin' ????

Duelist (is coolest)

Was gonna shoot buckaro, but that dad blamed Rattlesnack gonna be there to whip us all anyway.

What can Irish Pat and I bring to this highly desirable gathering of most esteemed CAS shooters?

A steak and whatever you want to drink. I provide the rest!!

Although, I do think we are going to be needing ANOTHER grill. If anyone can bring one I would appriciate it. Let me know.

Archived