SASS Wire Forum

Parking Lot Wars at CAC 2011

T-Bone SASS #36388

Ok Then !!!!! It's ON..... Parking Lot Cook-Off War. The BEST Fish wins----- The range will provide door prizes to the winning team.... To make this event fair we have to let other teams enter in the Cook-Off....

Rules..1.Fish must be cooked in the parking lot of the Bar 3 in town Range.

2.You can bring any type of fish to be cooked.

3. out of town campers are invited to cook and be a part of the cook-off.

4. If your staying in a motel and cannot be in the cook-off- try to stop by and be a Judge in the event.

5. After the Fish is gone and the S.W. Regional Champions of Parking Lot Wars are crowned, go inside the Big Barn for side match awards.

6. Everyone is a V.I.P. at the Bar 3 Ranch.

7. Teams are made up at least 2 people and no more than 4....

Who thought this up anyway????? Twisted minds want to know. It's GOOD !!!!! Thanks Y'all.... T-Bone

8. we reserve the right to change the rules at any time,, except for rule # 1-7.... We are gonna make the rest of them up as this goes on...

9. side dishes and entertainment might be a good BRIBE for the Judges... Just a though !!!!!

T-Bone, great idea!!! now all u need is a breakfast cookin competition...like they du at tha Indeeaana BP champeenship, thay call it tha Griswald breakfast cook off, just sayun.....lukin forwert tu partaken in judgeship...

Cheyenne, whose been loading ammo for CAC, Culpepper

Pepper, looks like the Chamber of Commerce will be in the Big Barn cooking Pancakes and the Mosehanna Grill will be open featuring Mose Spencer and the XXX Range Kitchen. Food is almost ready. T-Bone

CofC has done a great job in the past. No contest needed there.

Pepper, looks like the Chamber of Commerce will be in the Big Barn cooking Pancakes and the Mosehanna Grill will be open featuring Mose Spencer and the XXX Range Kitchen. Food is almost ready. T-Bone

The XXX Range Kitchen featuring dueling chefs Mose and T-Bone on the Mosehanna Grill in the Big Barn was truly a sight to behold. I've never been so full in my life! Dang, is it November yet!?

The XXX kitchen is awesome. I was there for the Grand Opening with other VIPS and the waiting time was well worth the price of admission. Im down with being a judge at the cookoff. You know us bigger boys can be good judges when it comes to food. Ive sampled both Kentucky and Louisiana cooking and you other guys better bring your A game.

DC

PS does that mean no Gumbo or Jambalaya this year. If so you guys may be disqualified for a party foul!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phantom it's not leagal to go get Long John Silvers and enter that! LOL It wouldn't win anyway! LOL

Oh trust me...I ain't thinkin about stealin no Long John Silvers fish-dish...nooooooo...

:rolleyes:

Phantom, I know it more fun to steal it "BUT" this time it's free. The Outlaws fish is gonna win anyway... Rudy is a great cook for the fine foods BUT when it comes to frying fish and chicken fried steak ,,Fries and hush puppies,,,you gotta go to the country. That being said !!! Two Gun Johnny is from Texas and everyone knows the best food in the World comes from Texas... I am making a Texas BBQ grill for the winner. Have pics soon. T-Bone

Phantom, I know it more fun to steal it "BUT" this time it's free. The Outlaws fish is gonna win anyway... Rudy is a great cook for the fine foods BUT when it comes to frying fish and chicken fried steak ,,Fries and hush puppies,,,you gotta go to the country. That being said !!! Two Gun Johnny is from Texas and everyone knows the best food in the World comes from Texas... I am making a Texas BBQ grill for the winner. Have pics soon. T-Bone

Wooo HOOO can't wait to see that T-Bone!!!

T-Bone,

You know Red River Rudy is not from "NEW YOUK CITY" !!! He was country before country was cool and been cooking

cajun country since he could walk. He can do it fired, baked, broiled and couple ways that might scare off the faint of heart. So tell all the Texas and Kentucky teams don't hold nothing back, pull out all the stops, game on!!! LOL

Giddy Up

Marshal Big Daddy Jenks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just so you know.

Copperhead Joe tried out his fish recipe on us at Possum Trot.

All you other fish cookers have got your work cut out for you. It was GGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!

Wait just a minute there Big Daddy,, New entry just in Kansas City Catfish !!! YEP new team.... This has turned into hi stakes catfish cookin'..

The Kansas City Crew can surely fry up some mean fish....but....Kansas City IS known for their BBQ! So since this is Parking Lot WARS, and we all know there ain't really no rules in war, we've decided to enter this little contest with some Kansas City style BBQ! And as T-Bone has said, while there may only be one contest winner, the true winners are gonna be everyone who wanders thru the parking lot and partakes of what is gonna be some damn fine eatin, I gar-own-tee! :)

The Kansas City Crew can surely fry up some mean fish....but....Kansas City IS known for their BBQ! So since this is Parking Lot WARS, and we all know there ain't really no rules in war, we've decided to enter this little contest with some Kansas City style BBQ! And as T-Bone has said, while there may only be one contest winner, the true winners are gonna be everyone who wanders thru the parking lot and partakes of what is gonna be some damn fine eatin, I gar-own-tee! :)

Titus, count on my to bring a REALLY good Kansas City dessert to go with the BBQ. All's fair in love and parking lot wars.....

Rowdy B.

Lets get it on !!!!! Bring on the war table and spread out the foods. It time to eat.... We need lots of Judges, somebody is gonna win Or does everybody win????? Who cares lets eat. All my rowdy friends are Comin"At Cha....Tonight.... T-Bone

Just so you know.

Copperhead Joe tried out his fish recipe on us at Possum Trot.

All you other fish cookers have got your work cut out for you. It was GGGGGGGOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!

I think we feasted on the winning recipe

Randy

Archived