SASS Wire Forum

Cherokee Charlie

Defense played a heck of a game, and Lattimore looks as good as a running back that these tired ole eyes have seen in quite a while. But their quarterback and offense could use some work.

BUT A WIN IS A WIN IS A WIN.

BLB,

You need to go Google. By all means. While you are googling see if you can find the definition of a gamecock. When you have completed your reading lesson for today,and your comprehension is somewhat above a 2 you will see that----------well, just go read it.

Jeeeeessse------some people just think about bulldogs. I have seen what a chicken(gamecock) does to a mean ole' bulldog when he gets mad.

BMC you are right. A win is a win is a win. But-----we had better learn to play foot ball.

Yeah!! If Vandy had any kind of offense at all South Carolina would have been in biiiiiiiiiiig trouble. :rolleyes:

When you are almost a midget you have to learn how to defend yourself at an early age. Sticks, stones, baseball bats, just anything that was lying around that was handy.

Well, here she is. All decked out and ready for the midget toss. Old Blue Wolf thinks he is gonna win but I have an ace up my sleeve.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c129/c42r537c72f8/DSC05882.jpg

Lattimore looked good.

The quarterbacks looked confused, both of them.

Spurrier looked unhappy

Spurrier is ALWAYS unhappy!

That depends on who you ask. :P The sportswriters and ESPN talking heads all hate him because he refuses to play their little soundbite/platitude games during interviews. He calls them as he sees them, they are usually the objects of his derision, so they hate him for it.

That depends on who you ask. :P The sportswriters and ESPN talking heads all hate him because he refuses to play their little soundbite/platitude games during interviews. He calls them as he sees them, they are usually the objects of his derision, so they hate him for it.

I can't fault him for that!

Those at Tennessee or Georgia probably consider him to be Satan Incarnate, especially when he coached at Florida. Spurrier owned both schools during his tenure with the Gators.

We HAD (Miss Carol) football friends (Georgia Fans) who use to watch the SC/GA game with us and they were friendly. I wonder why they no longer come around. I'll be damned if I would let a GAME get to me that way.

We HAD (Miss Carol) football friends (Georgia Fans) who use to watch the SC/GA game with us and they were friendly. I wonder why they no longer come around. I'll be damned if I would let a GAME get to me that way.

Charlie, my parents live in Perry, FL, which is right in between the campuses of Florida and Florida State. They have had to put up with that from FSU fans for years.

Archived