SASS Wire Forum

Reply to Sixgun Shorty's message

Forty  Rod SASS 3935

And a dang sweet gun it is too....4T let me hold it. Altho, I seem to recall that he "repositioned" himself to be standing between me and the door while I held it.

All my wifey got me was a Liberty 2 Double from Tupelo Flash for Christmas a couple of Christmas' ago. (altho it must be pretty dang nice cuz I get at least one comment on it every time I take it out..

So, how ya doin Shorty?

curley

Sorry about putting this on the SASS Wire, but I couldn't reply to your PM. Some glitch somewhere. Anyhow.....

.....we really have to get a tongue-in-cheek smiley on these forums, Shorty. When I said "you can't afford it" I meant I would price it out of anyone'srange unless they were totally nuts. I don't see you being THAT crazy...a little maybe around the edges, but nowhere near that much. :P

This is a 1990s era Miroku/Browning standard grade .45-70 with a 24" octagonal barrel, less than a box of rounds through it.

The reason it isn't REALLY for sale is my wife bought it for me for our 40th wedding anniversary.

Sorry if I unintentionally misled you.

Tom

And you should hang on to it. They are only going to go up in price. Some of the Brownings are now bring more money than the current new Wins. Much better guns.

How about a photo anyway? Would love ta see it :)

No problem 40.I agree you should keep it and enjoy it.You implied it was for sale, Not Me.....I wouldn't have inquired without your prompting

I did misunderstand you but no big deal..it's not like i am hurting for firearms ;)

Archived