SASS Wire Forum

Who is going to Convention

Blackcat James SASS# 29509

Me and W.D. Mama are trying to decide if we will be going to the SASS Convention and it kinda looks like it will up to who is going that may be the deciding factor, so who is going sound off. Thanks.

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

We can't make it this year. :angry:

But we will attending be next December. :lol:

MG & CJ

Miss Katherine and I plan to make this 9 out of 10

shenny

If they'd have the convention later in the month I'd definitely be there. Fall semester doesn't end until Dec 13, so I'm out this year & next. Oh well, at least there's still the SHOT show in Jan......

Unless the lottery pays off or Bill Gates decides to share his fortune with me, I will not be going to convention.

Sounds like fun though, but for my limited dollars right now I'd rather spend it going somewhere I get to shoot real bullets.

Hi Blackcat,

I'll be there, plane and hotel already booked.

Hope to meet you (and other US pals) in Vegas

Curly

I am still not decided yet, just like many of you it is a money thing and we are still thinking about it though I will most likely make up my mind soon, still looking to see if a few more of our friends are going.

We will be there and this will make four in a row for us. Hotel, Flights, and ground transportation are booked. Now all I need is for another 56 days to pass!

We usually run into a few locals from the east coast we know, but meeting new people is part of the fun.

Hope you make it and I sure hope this isn't the last one.

Dogmeat Dad & Lil Feathers

I'll be there, booked the hotel and paid the T/G convention fee, I hope the vendor turn out is better than last year.

Desert Dawg

Copper Queen and I will be at the Convention. With the sad loss of our dear Coyote Calhoun the future of the Convention is in doubt. Go this year if you can. Who knows what the future brings.

Hi Folks,

I've had the same thoughts as, lately, Coyote Calhoun was the energy behind SASS events.

If you want to go to the Convention some day, I think it would be wise to make it this year.

Regards,

Allie Mo

PS Happy Jack is usually "in the know" about the inner workings of SASS.

Archived