SASS Wire Forum

WV State Championship

John Barleycorn, SASS #76982

Well Bdoc and I are just about packed up, the ammo is made, guns are cleaned and were hitting the road tomorrow evening. Side matches Friday, and shooting Saturday and Sunday. I've been looking forward to this shoot all year. It's a great time, I hope to see many of you there.

JB

Well Bdoc and I are just about packed up, the ammo is made, guns are cleaned and were hitting the road tomorrow evening. Side matches Friday, and shooting Saturday and Sunday. I've been looking forward to this shoot all year. It's a great time, I hope to see many of you there.

JB

I've still got one pistol to clean, then I'm ready to go. Bring bug spray.

I am flying out of DFW airport, FT Worth,Texas Thursday morning to shoot the WV Championship. Its got to be cooler up there than the 95 to 108 degree temps we have had in Texas. See youall Friday at the Side Matches.

Goatneck

Bdoc and I had a great time, the weather held for the most part, and it was really nice to see y'all again. We would like to thank everyone who put this match together. We hope to see many of you again next week at the Mason Dixon Stampede.

John Barleycorn & Bdoc

PS Pards, if you have not shot this match, or your if you just want to bone up for the Mason Dixon Stampede then the Appalachian Showdown is for you.

Archived