SASS Wire Forum

Opinions

Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

Howdy Pards,

If you state an opinion, not everyone will agree. :unsure:

Both sides, "bring it on!" Best argument wins (or should in a perfect world or debate). :unsure:

Please, when someone disagrees, don't respond with something like "I don't have the right to state my opinion." Yes, you do and so do your opponents. Disagreement is not a denial of your posting "rights." :rolleyes:

Regards,

Allie Mo

OH, COME ON! DO YOU REALLY EXPECT ME TO AGREE WITH THAT?

;)

Howdy Pards,

Both sides, "bring it on!" Best argument wins (or should in a perfect world or debate). :unsure:

Please, when someone disagrees, don't respond with something like "I don't have the right to state my opinion." Yes, you do and so do your opponents. Disagreement is not a denial of your posting "rights." :rolleyes:

Regards,

Allie Mo

Seriously Allie.

You should not talk in this manner. Folks might not think your you're sweet. Your language is inflammatory and could hurt others self-esteem.

No, no, no, Gunner!

My thread, my rules! ;)

Okie wins, this is second place. Still a very "good" answer.

:P

Allie

Just my opinion Ms. Mo :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Howdy Pards,

Regards,

Allie Mo

You're entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to ignore it.;)

Tf disagreeing with you is wrong then I don't want to be right! :P

Huh?

Allie Mo (no E) ya gotta think outta da box. His post, the Capital T is supposed to be a capitol I (If) disagreeing with you.....

If Loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right by Luther Ingram.

Big(who thinks outta da box sometimes)Jake

Differing opinions are not the problem. Failing to acknowledge that others may have a different opinion than yours is a problem.

There are some folks here who would be great on debating teams. They know how to discuss an issue and put forth their opinions in a clear and concise manner without rancor or insult. They may argue with passion but they can temper it with reason and even humor. They bring logic and facts to the table. Their contributions to discussions are worth reading even if you don't agree with their point of view.

Then there are other folks who want to turn everything into a bar fight and can't write a paragraph without an insult or personal attack. Their posts deteriorate rapidly in any heated discussion. They allow emotions to boil over. Decorum goes out the window when they join a discussion. I envision them frothing at the mouth and yelling obscenities as they pound the keyboard. They are vexations of the spirit.

Guess which ones I respect.

Archived