SASS Wire Forum

Sad News

Ivory Jack, #8534 LTG

I just received this email from Justice Lilly Kate. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Lamarr Shellnutt, AKA Coyote Calhoun, passed away about 9pm tonight in Edgewood, NM of an apparent heart attack. No other information is available at this time. If you would like to send a card, the address follows.

Mrs. Lamarr (Kay) Shellnutt

8218 Winston Way

Jonesboro, GA 30236

As more information becomes available, I'll let you know. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers. In shock, Justice Lily Kate, SASS 1000

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three or four years ago, he came to Ambush to present Regulator badges to two of our club members and also shot the match. I was fortunate enough to be on his posse and immediately found out that he had the Cowboy Spirit and was a lot of fun to shoot with. Our little cowboy world will be diminished by his absence.

Happy trails, blue skies and green grass, Coyote!

Prayers up for his family and friends.

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Thanks, IJ:

Very sad.

Coyote was a keystone to SASS.

Prayers said for all his kin.

MG & CJ

Our sincere condolences to the SASS Family. He'll certainly be missed.

Uno Mas and Calamity Kris

Very sad news indeed.

The French Cowboys and myself send all their condolences to the friends and family.

Rest in peace old Pard!

Prayers & condolences out to family & friends from Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

Truly a shocking loss for the entire SASS world. He was most assuredly a dedicated, respected and valued member of our SASS family who will be missed by all.

His efforts on behalf of the cowboy world made all our lives just a little better. We are indeed grateful that his life touched our own in such a way. Our prayers go out to him and his family.

Truly a shocking loss for the entire SASS world. He was most assuredly a dedicated, respected and valued member of our SASS family who will be missed by all.

His efforts on behalf of the cowboy world made all our lives just a little better. We are indeed grateful that his life touched our own in such a way. Our prayers go out to him and his family.

Prayers from all the Italian pards!

Condolences to his family!

Prayers up for his Family !!

" SLIM "

Archived