SASS Wire Forum

Countin' the days!

Singin' Sue 71615

Dad and I are countin' down the days for our oldest son to finally call his days home. He has served his Country for a year and 1/2 on duty in Korea...2 tours in Iraq, and his last in Afganistan.

He's finally decided to call it a day, and be the husband and father he wants to be. A lovely wife, and 2 lovely kids! At age 25, we couldn't be prouder of this kid!!!!!

It makes us give thanks and prayers to those that will be taking his place, and prayer for a safe return!!!! :FlagAm:

Dad and I are countin' down the days for our oldest son to finally call his days home. He has served his Country for a year and 1/2 on duty in Korea...2 tours in Iraq, and his last in Afganistan.

He's finally decided to call it a day, and be the husband and father he wants to be. A lovely wife, and 2 lovely kids! At age 25, we couldn't be prouder of this kid!!!!!

It makes us give thanks and prayers to those that will be taking his place, and prayer for a safe return!!!! :FlagAm:

Good news, Sue. Tell him "thank you" for all of us, and give him a big hug! :)

YeeHaw!!!

Being as he is your son I am sure he is a fine young man. I am just as sure that you are as proud as punch of his accomplishments.

If you would please tell him Thank You for his services and have SS give him a big salute.

Respectfully

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Archived