SASS Wire Forum

Whats it Worth?

Silver Sam, SASS #34718L

I have a Colt New Frontier .22 in exceptionally nice condition,

4 1/2" barrel, CCH & Blue, extra cylinder, adj sights, Prancing Horse grips are perfect, some factory scroll engraving on the bottom of the grip frame, in the Colt box

No scratches, dings or wear of any type that I can detect, it has been fired then cleaned and carefully put away.

sn L210XX

Any Idea what the Value is????

I'll give ya twenty bucks!

Check gunbroker, auction arms, etc for comperable ones and watch the auctions to see where they close, asking price is often over market price and the auctions close without the guns selling.

Grizz

I'll give ya twenty bucks!

Check gunbroker, auction arms, etc for comperable ones and watch the auctions to see where they close, asking price is often over market price and the auctions close without the guns selling.

Grizz

Sounds Pretty Good... Lemme Think On It... :lol:

I've looked at both and the prices seem to be all over the place....

I dont want to put some unrealistic price on it and have it sit there for months,

but I dont want to give it away either.

And I dont really remember what I have in it...... I'm thinking it was around 5 or 6 hundred

New Frontier 22 Scout - "L" prefix made in 1974 only - Scout line discontinued in 1986

2011 Blue Book PPGS Ratings:

100% - $600

98 - $475

95 - $350

90 - $250

80 - $200

Add 20% for 4.4" barrel - Winner, Sam!

Add 10% for original box - Winner, Sam!

Subtract 10% if w/o extra cylinder (model w/o safety only)

Sam, I'll send you my address by PM for the appraisal service! :D

Good Luck Selling It, Pardner!

New Frontier 22 Scout - "L" prefix made in 1974 only - Scout line discontinued in 1986

2011 Blue Book PPGS Ratings:

100% - $600

98 - $475

95 - $350

90 - $250

80 - $200

Add 20% for 4.4" barrel - Winner, Sam!

Add 10% for original box - Winner, Sam!

Subtract 10% if w/o extra cylinder (model w/o safety only)

Sam, I'll send you my address by PM for the appraisal service! :D

Good Luck Selling It, Pardner!

Thanks, Thats what I was needing......

I think I'll post it over in the classified for $600 + shipping,

it looks like a 100% gun to me, but I know it has been fired.

As I go around I see them for about 350-400, but don't recall any with the engraving you speak of. The fixed sight models bring 50-75 more, don't know why. I think you're in the ballpark at 5-600.

As I go around I see them for about 350-400, but don't recall any with the engraving you speak of. The fixed sight models bring 50-75 more, don't know why. I think you're in the ballpark at 5-600.

Howdy Goody!!!

For only 400 I think I'd just put back in the safe.

It's not a commemorative model, but there is some scroll engraving on the bottom of the strap.

It does have the adj sights

My New Knees are feelin' really Good and now that the weathers cooled down looks like I'll be getting back out to Shoot before too long... See Ya There!!

Howdy Goody!!!

For only 400 I think I'd just put back in the safe.

It's not a commemorative model, but there is some scroll engraving on the bottom of the strap.

It does have the adj sights

My New Knees are feelin' really Good and now that the weathers cooled down looks like I'll be getting back out to Shoot before too long... See Ya There!!

My brother said you was dancin round the hobby shop. Remember, Fort Parker is only two weeks away!

The scroll engraving was standard feature on that model...does not add to value

Archived