SASS Wire Forum

Smokeout In The Hills

ironmaiden

Cough, cough, hack, hack........I think I have a fever, That makes me contagious!

Man, I am still thinkin bout the pie....does it have crown in it? Hey Calvin, will you be there with the jug so I can have a chaser for the pie?

Doc..EWWWWW...Why mess with good pie?? Close your eyes, and just imagine it has Crown in it! BTW..you should quit playing on the wire and git to reloading!...I'm not judgin' ...I'm just sayin.' :rolleyes:

Blue

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're putting on the finishing touches. We hope to make this the best Possum Trot match ever. Just about 5 days when everyone starts pulling in! Can't wait!!! If you haven't sent in your apps. then just bring them with you, but please have them filled out and ready to go. Have safe trips and may God bless!

:D Breaking news! Just decided that the Thursday night poker tournament will cost nothing to enter! :o Yeap, you heard it right. NOTHING! FREE! ZILCH! There will be great prizes for the top 3 winners!!! There will also be jambalaya! YEE-HAA :D

Blue, I will be loading this afternoon! Pie and Crown, everything goes good with Crown! Right Whiskey?! Hey I.M., I like free stuff, but I aint much of a poker player. S'pose I will just sit and watch! Be there early Thurs. afternoon and Stoney and Split will be right behind me!

See you all there,

Doc "future C.H.N." Eells

Welp, sweet addy and I will be heddun awn en awn Thurs afturnuun az well. Ize wuzza wunduren iffn y'all hed a guncart I cud borree fer tha schute?

I've got em in FL an herz alwlreddy an Iza a tryun tu kepe frum pakkun wun aroun...

Shyannie Kewlpeppa

IM; Branchwater Jack, Dirtwood Dobber and I will be rolling in about 6 pm Thursday. Hope Whiskey can get enough time off to enjoy this match. Sheriff Frank and Papa Dave can't make it. If possible we'd like for the 3 of us to be on the same posse.

Thanks

Randy

Cheyenne, we have a gun cart. No problem well, maybe we might need to air up the tires. :rolleyes: Yeap, this year once you have paid the small fee of 90. you don't have to open your wallet again, not even for the poker tournament, unless you want to buy something from a vendor! So lets see, it's all you can eat, all you can drink, all you can play, all you can shoot,great live music, for 4 days! What more could you want?

Cheyenne, we have a gun cart. No problem well, maybe we might need to air up the tires. :rolleyes: Yeap, this year once you have paid the small fee of 90. you don't have to open your wallet again, not even for the poker tournament, unless you want to buy something from a vendor! So lets see, it's all you can eat, all you can drink, all you can play, all you can shoot,great live music, for 4 days! What more could you want?

Kewl!!! awl u kin schute???? dus thit meen i git tu schute twice???? jus phunnin yuze.....lukin forwert tu a gud taim!!!

Shyannie Kewlpeppa

Everyone who has a cabin, please remember to bring your on linens and towels and wash clothes please. The cabins all have full and or twin beds. Thanks!

Whose your pick for top cowboy? Can Fast Eddie do it again or will Silver City Rebel take him down? Maybe a Copperhead? :rolleyes:

WUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT bout meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!???????? Izza gonna wup em awl!!!!!!!!!!!

Shyannie, wuzza reddy tu git et awn, Kewlpeppa

Alright, Coolpepper is in the running. :rolleyes:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa, thit ole snake Coppurhaid izza runnin awlrite, frum meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! yipppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

shyannie, wuzza brangun tha male, kewlpeppa

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I CAN"T GET OFF WORK! Things have not gone well here at the big chemical plant as of late and they say I'm too important to the big picture to not be here!(Like I really believe that!) Anyway, looks like we ain't gonna be there after all! Man am I bummed out! Noz ole buddy, looks like yer gonna hafta double up on the partyin' to take up my slack! Tell Doc Eells to share the Woodford Reserve with ya to help drown out my sorrows!

Y'ALL HAVE FUN!

Titus A.(cryin in my coffee this mornin) Gnatsass

Woodford Reserve? Why would I be drinking something like that when there will be Copperhead Juice available?

It's gonna be a good time!

Plan on leaving the house about 4 am on Thursday and getting there about Jambayla time!

Oh and Fair Notice, Split Rail. I've been thinking about shooting faster.

Gonna be a good break for Lorrie and Me(a lot more Lorrie than me). We've been picking up black walnuts on the farm. The load on the truck right now will make us in the vicinity of 2800 lbs of hulled nuts. Lots more to get after the shoot.

Dang Titus, I already had plans for Fannie! :blush: Sure are gonna miss ya'll. It ain't looking too good for me and Whiskey on CAC. Won't know for sure until the last minute. Well, it is almost that time!!!

AGAIN, MY NAME IS NOT MENTIONED AS A POSSIBLE WINNER!

Be rolling eastwardly in about 15 hours.

Welp, ize izza loadet cept fer throeing en the vinisun en tha coolur en tha morn, then throwing sum more stuff on top of tha cooler. Yu wudn't beleeve how much stuff u kin stuff en a rendezvous, plus the storage rack thit goes into tha hitch...evun gots a lil fridge en it....

shud be able to hed souf b4 9am, git thar buot 4 ize imagin....lukin forwert to a gud taim...

oh yea, I thin NOZ will b #1 en, aw, ah well er something!

cc

Archived