SASS Wire Forum

Smokeout In The Hills

ironmaiden

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure give me his #, my "real name is Hoover", no relation but he dunt noe thit!

CC

Sure give me his #, my "real name is Hoover", no relation but he dunt noe thit!

CC

Actually my principal is a she and she would not understand my NEED to hang out with you guys...

but I do appreciate the offer.

Actually my principal is a she and she would not understand my NEED to hang out with you guys...

but I do appreciate the offer.

I don't know Phyllis. Kewlpepper has got a way with words. He might just be able to smooth talk ya right into a trip to eastern Tennessee! Go on, give her his #. What could it hurt? :rolleyes:

Would someone please tell my boss I NEED to go to this shoot??

Just call in sick.... Tell 'em you got a severe case of Black Powder Influenza and it requires four or five days of quarantine in Eastern Tennessee at the Highland Clinic.. :lol::lol::lol:

IM Planning on coming to PT with the Ohio gang, but can't get the application (says read only) to print to send to you.

Any suggestions what I can do, almost out of time. Osa

Call Iron Maiden or Tn. Tripple B and do it by phone, or just show up!! We won't likely turn anyone away! :unsure:;)

Did I mention the food? :rolleyes::unsure::P

Just call in sick.... Tell 'em you got a severe case of Black Powder Influenza and it requires four or five days of quarantine in Eastern Tennessee at the Highland Clinic.. :lol::lol::lol:

Black Powder Influenza

that's good

I will need to remember that.

I may just take a mental health day.

I KNOW you HAVE to have sick days built up. :wub:

I KNOW you HAVE to have sick days built up. :wub:

Nope used them all for shoots.

Just have my 7 from this year.

....already used one to take Magnolia Blossom to college in Abilene and half a day to shoot Hell Fire.

I'm taking 2 days for Comin At Cha.

See what I mean.... they go fast!

I gotta save some for shooting in the spring.

Not allowed to actually be sick.

Cough, cough, hack, hack........I think I have a fever, That makes me contagious!

Man, I am still thinkin bout the pie....does it have crown in it? Hey Calvin, will you be there with the jug so I can have a chaser for the pie?

Only when the pie is finished can you wash it down. Crown is an option here. 'Course Crown is an option any evenin' at Possum.

Let's see....... put away guns...... pour Crown liberally...... pour Crown liberally......

What'd I leave out???

:lol: PARTY!! :lol:

Only when the pie is finished can you wash it down. Crown is an option here. 'Course Crown is an option any evenin' at Possum.

Let's see....... put away guns...... pour Crown liberally...... pour Crown liberally......

What'd I leave out???

Lemonade!

:lol: PARTY!! :lol:

Joyce, get phillis to sit in for Ya, You ill not regret Possum Trot.....

What if my students like Phyllis better than they like me??

They may not let me come back.

The want to is there I can promise you that!

Gonna' meet up with Whiskey Creek Johnson and Ringer and Copperhead Joe to set targets and get the ball rollin' 'bout Thursday.

Y'all get ready!! It's gonna' be fun!! :lol:

Gonna' meet up with Whiskey Creek Johnson and Ringer and Copperhead Joe to set targets and get the ball rollin' 'bout Thursday.

Y'all get ready!! It's gonna' be fun!! :lol:

Wut chu meen, git reddy,,,Ize bin reddy fer eelevun munths nou!

Shyannie, wutz reddy tu smokeum up,,Coolpeppa

Got everything ready, just gotta git thru the next couple a weeks at work (12-14 hour days are KILLIN me!) Oh, and then there's that granddaughter who is due to be born on the 19th. We'll hafta see how that goes. Fannie says we're gonna be there, so don't count us out! :)

Titus A.(really hopin' we make it)Gnatsass

Hope the new granddaughter arrives in time, healthy and ready to shoot! :lol:

You folks have become part of the tradition around here, so tell that young'un to get a move on!!

Seriously, we hope all is well and everyone is happy and healthy. Only the best!!!

Alright, to anyone who can't download the application just send a piece of paper with your name, alias, sass no. and category. If you are shooting smokeless or needing an extra meal ticket would be appreciated also. There might be a little lemonade to quench your thirst and of course the crown will be a chaser! :rolleyes:

There are some new faces expected this year. The winner of the free shoot awarded at Wartrace last weekend has already contacted me about bein' there. He finished way up there at Tennessee's State Championships and is a Soot Lord to be reckoned with! :unsure::rolleyes:

Got everything ready, just gotta git thru the next couple a weeks at work (12-14 hour days are KILLIN me!) Oh, and then there's that granddaughter who is due to be born on the 19th. We'll hafta see how that goes. Fannie says we're gonna be there, so don't count us out! :)

Titus A.(really hopin' we make it)Gnatsass

I'm with Blackwater, just be sure the lil one comes out healthy! Then, get in the Love Machine and High tail it to Possum Trot! I still have that little bit of Wood whatever bourbon for ya ta swill!

I'm with Blackwater, just be sure the lil one comes out healthy! Then, get in the Love Machine and High tail it to Possum Trot! I still have that little bit of Wood whatever bourbon for ya ta swill!

Woodwhatever Reserve! Why Doc, yer makin it more temptin than ever ta 'fergit' that we got a grandbaby a comin! We really do hope to be there. If not, we'll cya at T-Bones place. :)

Still got room, just get your apps. in here. You won't be turned down. We would appreciate it if you sent them in instead of bringing them with you so we can get everything done without the last minute rushing. But, if you can't then bring them with you. We are meeting up at the ole Possum to finish with the last minute stuff. Like, setting targets and such. Hope to see everyone soon! :D

We gonna hook up about 4AM a week from tomorrow and head your way. Thinking to make it in one haul. Otta be in there about 5-6 in the evening.

I heard there was jumbalya Thursday night and didn't someone mention beer?

Congrats Titus, to you and Miss Fannie and of course the young family.

Heading out to Possum in a few minutes to set steel and make the rest of the preparations.

:lol: SEE YA' THERE!! :lol:

Y,all better be saving me some of that jumbayla.

Yee-ha, a baby girl! Big congrats! Glad your going to make it. It just wouldn't be the same. Noz, there should be plenty of food to go around. I don't think anyone who has been to Possum Trot has ever gone hungry! Our thirsty! :lol: See everyone soon and be safe!!

Archived